xr8

Carrera Tow Truck

I was wondering if anyone has bought a Carrera Tow truck??? Recommend to buy or is it a bit ordinary????????????

RUBBINS RACING SO HARDEN UP

Don't know about the Carrera Tow truck but Georges latest invention is on my short list.

If you like building yourself.

http://www.georgeturnermodels.com/shop/chevrolet-x5/1954-chevrolet-tow-truck-tru-101/

Doubt the Carrera will be a racer but they are meant to be.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

The Carrera truck looks too small in real life. I was expecting it to be more Fly truck size but it's shorter and narrower than most Scalex GT cars.

Edited by Sports Racer

May the downforce be with you.

I really love the "50's esc look" that the Carrera's have.

Annoyed that I didn't pre-order the tanker as no one in Australia seems to have gotten any stock.

I really want to repaint mine in a rusted beaten up Red Rocket livery as it looks like the sort of truck they would of used in the Fallout universe...

22859183787_01b9613074_b.jpg

Pick-R-Up.jpg

18732-1-1497719599.jpg

Edited by shadow_rusty

Steam Punk, now that'd be an interesting category.

I think you're onto something there SR.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

Had a look at one today and they are small and don't appeal to me...so I guess I'm out

RUBBINS RACING SO HARDEN UP