Stubbo

2018 Tasman Cup

Hi Stubbo. Good to see the Tasman back for another season. May I have #24 please? I think I will try to finish the Scirocco-BRM I started a few years back. :rolleyes:

Stewart

Edited by Old23

I'm back Stubbo with my Ferrari 156. I'm yet to speak to Stu & Neil regarding their continued participation, but will on the weekend.

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

Here is the list of entries so far.

Lim, #6 is with diffinity from last year so I am afraid you will have to select another number.

We still have several of last years entrants yet to nominate.

And before you all have a go, I don't know how to make the image bigger. It is hosted in postimage. If you click on it you should be able to read.

Tasman_Entries.jpg

Edited by Stubbo

Alan Stubbings

Hi Stubbo. Clicking on image it came out fine. Your image acted more as a link/web address

Regards Chas Le Breton

hi my name is john if there is a spare spot i would like to give the Tasman a try I'll take #12 if that is ok THANK YOU

Hi John,

Welcome aboard. #12 it is.

Alan Stubbings

Thought I'd share this here.

Got this in the mail some time back for the the Car Constructors Award last year, and was totally blown away by it. Complements of John and the boys at Fulham Park Raceway.

093238.jpg

The trophy is an absolute stunner and I love it! Just a reminder, dont forget the Car Constructors Award, well worth the effort!

I'll be back with the # 3 Bt11a again. Im not done with the chassis on this one just yet, hopefully I can make it more user friendly.

And given its already won this one, I vote it cant be voted again.

Cheers

"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"