Urgent - Admin: Site Blocked By Telstra As Harmful

difinity

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to remove this now would be to change the forum to either another name, not recommended as it has a good reputation, or we chip in and get a .com.au address link which costs me around $35/yr for hosting my address.

Happy to help pay for this .... let me know where to send some money

Just spoke with Telstra and I'm agreeing with Zegas , it's the forum or admins that need to sort this out IMO

SO FOR ME TO WRITE THIS ITS COSTING ME MOBILE CREDIT AS IM A PREPAY CUSTOMER SO WHEN I HOST A PROXY I WONT BE ABLE TO PUT ANY RESULTS OR PICS SO UNTIL THIS IS FIXED IM NOW LIMITED TO GET ON THIS FORUM WHICH IS DISAPPOINTING PLEASE ADMIN HELP THIS SITUATION

Rossko

My messages to Google are becoming "less polite" - not that I think any human reads them, it's all automated.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

If it happened on facebook, I wouldn't notice...

:)

Since I added Auslot as an exemption in AVG it will load in Chrome,IE as well as Firefox.

So the problem seems to be in the antivirus program picking some thing

This furthers my suspicions that it's related to the re-direct off site that happens when clicking on an AuSlot link from a search engine.

Since I added Auslot as an exemption in AVG it will load in Chrome,IE as well as Firefox.

So the problem seems to be in the antivirus program picking some thing

This furthers my suspicions that it's related to the re-direct off site that happens when clicking on an AuSlot link from a search engine.

You'd be on the money here. It's no secret my personal interests lie elsewhere these days, we never really expected any more than 40-50 members and this place could have done with more TLC from a technical admin point of view. I'm not a web administrator by any means but was doing enough for this place to get by years ago, but I've been inactive for quite a while and it's caught up with us now. I'm exploring the options to fix it up but don't know how successful I'll be. Google has blacklisted the site which has also stopped us from appearing in search results. There shouldn't be any issues with the forum itself as long as you can get here - it was that redirect that's stuck in there that Google doesn't like. Can't really blame them for what's happened now.

May have part of it resolved soon - the key issue at least. Just need to work out the query to clean up one of the database tables. Will make sure admins also reset their passwords. After that's done, I believe I can submit a request to Google to try and remove their blacklisting.

The issue we were hit by is this - https://blog.sucuri.net/2015/02/analyzing-malicious-redirects-in-the-ip-board-cms.html

Thanks again Jacob...

Hopefully google are nice about it.

Thanks for your efforts Jacob, probably safe to say we all appreciate them !!!!

WRT Google clearing the warning thingy .... Does this help ?

https://developers.g.../request_review

Yep, that's what I ended up finding. Have just completed the steps required to verify I'm an admin and submitted the request. They say to allow up to 72 hours.