Round 6 - Isle Of Man - Part 2

slotcarmann

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Slotcarman and all.

Great going again the Aussie contingent - Stubbo, Stu and Phil. Also good work to Ben and Branco in their Metros.

My tyres have really come off. Have they come unstuck as happened in OZ Rally?

Looking forward to other stages.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Hi folks

#Chas - as I'm checking the cars, I'll be checking tyres as part of that process.

Will let you know.

#Rossko - Just 10 seconds adrift after one stage - the off certainly didn't help you. Very sorry, Sir....lol

Long way to go yet....anything can happen...!

Cheers

Dave

Hi Gazza

I have photos and videos for the next two stages already, and just got a new memory card for my little camera as I'd run out of capacity, so plenty of visuals to come shortly

Photoshoot time this weekend. Better give all the cars a bit of a polish...! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dave

Getting more used to your car's little quirks and foibles Craig...!

Either that or my driving's actually improving....which is highly unlikely at my age...! :lol:

The noise your car makes scares me....but once I get used to it and get the confidence to push your car harder, it seems to like it.... :rolleyes:

Been down at the club today for more stages and the beauty parade on the Grandstand Stage....so will be posting stuff over the next few days. I will have some more stage results to send to Gazza tomorrow, plus reports on Stages 1 and 2, plus I have done my technical data table on the cars.

Cheers

Dave

Don't worry about the noise , it's only the exhaust thats on it :) . I still worry about my navvy as he still has his head buried that playboy book . Anyway l can only sit back and watch.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Congrats to Aquakiwi on Stage win. Fantastic. Also to the other podiumites. Well done for best Metro yet again.

Not sure what has gone wrong with my car but well and truly last and for once it did not fall off too much. A real mystery.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Edited by charlesx

Way to go Team Kiwi (I have to say that to boost my morale!!!)

Good on yer Aqua

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion