Stubbo

2107 Tasman Cup Car Returns

Hi Phil.

Yes from Dan Pang in Canada. Still plenty of time to get kit if you wish. No idea how many entries he has or whether there are spaces left..

Body is 1/29th. About 45mm wide; 123mm long and same wheelbase as Slot-it Alfa T33 about 77mm. Kit included Monogram resin body with moulded in driver to shoulders, PG PGT 40 shore urethane tyres, motor, ali wheels and plastic inserts, headlights lenses plus drivers head.

Hope all is well in Tassie. How is that Honda body going.

I am going to try your Tassie tyres on my Tasman car soon.

Car is about 0.15 to 0.2 slower than T60 on our local tracks. At Glen's track near Sunshine Beach (not sure of actual location) I was able to hold onto Dangermouse for a couple of laps but he then got away. T60 was much closer and probably came down to knowledge of track.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Thanks Phil. Absolutely no hurry.

Yes I would have liked another go at original Sprites but new ones should be good too. Have scraped my standard one so was looking forward to building new. You may recall original was an ali chassised sidewinder using Solabotic motor.

No idea who has entered.

Regards Chas Le Breton