snurfen

Round 4 - Wales Rally Cymru

Dunno Chas, I just paint one and drive it with all the rest!

There are no (as far as my Muggle understanding of the rules) serious deviations that I could spot, it's just the small variation in fitment. From memory, the Lancias had the fattest arse, across the arches, followed by the 6R4s, closely followed by the Audis. The Fords were a bit like Kylie in that respect - not much padding on the rear end.

Slight variations in the build meant one or two would hit the scenery a bit harder than another car of the same model. Similarly, some models were not keen on dips or raises in track elevation - the two Audis at the tail end of the scores spring to mind whilst other Audis just grumbled a bit over the elevation changes. I think it all evens out over the season, and it was fairly obvious to me which three, four or five cars were going to be up the pointy end at the end of the season, taking all the different track types that they will run on.

wosautos12.gif

Thanks Peter, Snurfen, Gazza and all.

Sorry everybody. I just tend to take things too literally sometimes. Like everybody I am sure, I just want to see racing as close as possible so all have a chance to shine. The first 4 rounds have been great. As I have said several times recently I look forward to the IOM rounds.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Finally managed to log back in

enjoying the WRP even tho my Audi is crap, first time trying this proxy thing.

Big learning curve, I was going to put a sprung guide in, but decided not too.......Wrong!!!

never mind, still fun, maybe not so much for the poor hosts driving it, for this I apologize