Posting Etc

Glenrob

I apologize if I appear to be wasting someone's time, but I don't seem to be able to successfully post in some of the forums or enclose other's quotes when trying to reply to their queries.

Am I doing something wrong or am I suspended for some reason?

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Glen

Don't think so, this post looks fine and I don't recall seeing a "hunt and destroy" notice from the head Terminator Cyborg with your name attached.

Takes a fair bit of concerted effort to get yourself in the dog-box here . . . though we have a few who manage it from time to time....... chuckle

I know various versions of this software are used on different slot car forums, so if you are using other forums, something may work slightly differently here.

Quoting should be fine, just hit the quote button then type completely after or before the quoted material.

A couple of things

- if you do a for sale post, it doesn't appear until the moderators have approved it - just prevents a few issues we've had in the past.

- We don't host photos for people.

- We do have the full monty version for display and a minimalist version for those on a bandwidth diet of small screen..... you can change between them down the bottom, - go to bottom left and make sure you have the theme selected "IP Board" not 'IP Board mobile"

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: