2017 Oz Rally Prize Pool

kalbfellp

Thanks to Peter Gunn (Keith),Shadow Rusty and other hosts who have either donated prizes,postage or driven the cars from venue to venue we again have some great prizes.

Raid Class Prize Pool

b_231208.jpg

Prize pick order is:

AMCC Passed on Prize.

Codes Scalex RS200 (Decoda)

Gas41T ( Rossco) SCX Lancia

Charles X (Charles) Passed

Team Red ( Craig) Porsche

Historic Class Prize Pool

b_231459.jpg

Prize pick order is:

Peter Gunn ( Keith) Passed

Gas41T ( Rossco) SRC Porsche

Shadow Rusty (Michael) MSC Metro

kalbfellp ( Phil) Passed

AMCC Lancia

WRC Class Prize Pool

b_231346.jpg

Prize pick order is:

Team Red ( Craig) MSC Porsche

OTFS ( Mel)

Kalbfellp Phil

Next pick Mel

Edited by kalbfellp

I would donate my prize but I don't ask for postage fees I'm just happy to host at my cost that's every proxy I've ever held and I have a 5yr son that see's me build and enter

So to explain to him this is what dad won and why I think I'm setting a good example and I'm 38yr myself so if I can get more cars as prizes for some of the money it cost is a bonus so sorry Charlesx for not donating my prize

Ps I win the nz grp5 and got O for it !!

It cost me close to around $300 to enter the

Nz proxies now but I don't think Charlesx

You knew that !!!

Sorry just don't like your comment...

Rossko

Edited by GAS41T

Sorry Rossco was only trying to pass my prize to somebody further down the line. If I had a little son (mine are between 40 and 46) I would probably be of the same mind. Think we all spend a lot on our hobby/sport and any prize offered or not offered is simply incidental. I have not had anything to do with organising any of the NZ proxies except for running some of the rounds locally a few years back.

Hope to be able to continue to enjoy the many proxies around the world for many years to come.

Regards Charles Le Breton

Thanks Charles,

If I was retired I would definitely donate...lol

Yes proxy racing is all I do And race the kids

And enjoy hosting....

Interesting these 3D chassis's I don't have any as yet ...

I'm so sorry Charles I've miss interpreted .....

I'm so stupid ....

Rossko

Edited by GAS41T

Sorry Phil . Been up the mid north coast (Forster) with my father getting an op and transport fixed up. So as you can tell , haven't been on . Thanks again Phil for the running of the Proxy and to those who donated cars . Didnt think it would come down me in the Raids so I'll take the 907 and the MSC Porsche in the WRC thank you.

Cheers Craig

P.s maybe back up to Forster in the next week or two so Auslot will be limited.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

MSC Metro for me please Phil...

I totally need to have a look at what all 'the fuss' is with these...

:)

Thanks to Peter Gunn (Keith),Shadow Rusty and other hosts who have either donated prizes,postage or driven the cars from venue to venue we again have some great prizes.

Raid Class Prize Pool

b_231208.jpg

Prize pick order is:

AMCC Passed on Prize.

Codes Scalex RS200 (Decoda)

Gas41T ( Rossco) SCX Lancia

Charles X (Charles) Passed

Team Red ( Craig) Porsche

Historic Class Prize Pool

b_231459.jpg

Prize pick order is:

Peter Gunn ( Keith) Passed

Gas41T ( Rossco) SRC Porsche

Shadow Rusty (Michael) MSC Metro

kalbfellp ( Phil) Passed

AMCC Lancia

WRC Class Prize Pool

b_231346.jpg

Prize pick order is:

Team Red ( Craig) MSC Porsche

OTFS ( Mel)

Kalbfellp Phil

Next pick Mel

I'm happy to take the 49 car thanks Phil. Apologise for the delay as I have been in transit the last week and the pic of the cars is hard to see on a phone.

Thanks Mel

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All 3 cars arrived back this morning Phil thanks for the tyres appreciated, looks like all 3 will go into retirement , i have a couple of new cars already done for any future OZ and hopefully they will be an improvement on this years one's, at least round here they are better all round , i have also from what i learned with the C4 with the hairy motor i sent built a 2wd drive version with a long can and used motor adaptors and looks a very handy car at 98-4gr all up weight , having to try other motors now as the Ninco 5 seems to be no more, the NSR Spanish looks promising, once again thanks for all the hard work you put in and a big thanks to the hosts

Cars arrived back yesterday...

Thanks heaps for yet another great year of Oz Rally...

Hi Phil.

No hurry but have my cars been sent yet. Will be interesting to see my tyres when they get back. Think I told you but Ford and Subaru would hardly run when they got back last year. Like tyres were square.

Been talking to Lenny Broke about TC. Appears 3-4 of us have ended up with real dogs of motors this year.

In building spree at moment. First time for about year. Perhaps that Brabham BT54 will finally get finished. Just started on my Holden V8 for Touring Car Proxy yesterday.

Trust all I well in Tassie.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Might be of interest to proxy runners on stripping my cars returning from the OZ 2 of them had motor lead fatigue the MSC RS and the Avant Scoobie the black lead its self seemed ok if a little hard , i started to trim up the ends and found the wire corroded and brittle both cars on copper wire inside the plastic cover , had this before but had forgotten about it, the C4 is on silver coloured inner wire and the plastic was more flexible and the inside perfect , just thought i would pass it for your info . :)

Cars arrived at Mt SaltPanorama today thanks Phil

Mel

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg