Round 3 - Ralio Cymru - Welsh Rally

snurfen

Do not tell Snurfen but fastest 8 cars had best time within 1/10th of a second (i.e. between 7.53 and 7.62 secs.

Sounds like he was right about track being faster. The best round times were understandably also much improved

Looking forward to S3.

Regards Chas Le Breton

PS.

R1 only 5 cars beat 8secs. R2 only one car failed to break 8secs.

Mine was out of the 7 sec mark on R2 but the overall times was better , so was happy with that . Not sure whats happening with the front of the car , must be that severe heat wave of 30 :huh: ( mild day over here) , playing havoc with the chassis . Dont put it on the window sill before the race may cure it ;):D . Otherwise onward and upward . Cheers for the effort mate.

Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

WTG Chas...look at that Metro go!!!

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Hi Gazza.

I think No. 66 is Stubbo/Alan. Do not think there are 2 charlesx's (thank goodness).

Looking forward to last round.. All very close. Great work by BenM too. Would be great to have 2 Metros on podium but like AM Cup it is not over until its over.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Edited by charlesx

Hi Gazza.

I think No. 66 is Stubbo/Alan. Do not think there are 2 charlesx's (thank goodness).

Looking forward to last round.. All very close. Great work by BenM too. Would be great to have 2 Metros on podium but like AM Cup it is not over until its over.

Regards Chas Le Breton

I didn't think you'd changed sides Chas.

Ooops, I got that wrong. I have no idea why I thought you were a French Kiwi Charles. Its the sun mate, we've had two weeks of it and really aren't used to it.

The results have been posted off to WRP HQ ready for titivating and publication, won't be long gang.

wosautos12.gif

Very nice.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

I see what your talking about with Mels Audi being kicked up in the front end. Top ten , happy with that so far. Only 2 Quattro's in the top 10 , I still give the Ford the car to beat. Lets see what SS4 brings .

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.