Round 2 - Wrp 2017 - Scotland

OK, here is something to think about as we wait for the next stage this weekend.

I weighed each car. I also wanted to weigh the load on the rear wheels/tyres to get the split but not been able to suspend the front end in any consistent way.

Leo

34578379012_1964eca431_z.jpg

Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

OK, Stage 2 completed and results are below. This was on my Ninco track in the opposite direction from "normal" and quite different. I did the driving and that didn't help my situation at all as I managed to put my own car off twice...

Planning next stage at Crawford's and I'll get him to drive !

33962897324_4bcb58ecf2_b.jpg

Stage 3 to take place on Wednesday coming. Will get some photos then.

Leo

Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

Good running Leo and interesting second round i feel the more the cars run the more they will settle down, interested to see when the cog hits the deck not a lot of room under it and the track i would think on most cars , there seems to be a fair difference in motor power which is strange for the standard scaley motor as I've found them nearly always pretty equal when running them on the same gearing, is it possible to get some feed back please .

Onya Leo for this stage. Looks as though my blokes have found themselves with their heads in the playboys again instead of the pace notes. Waiting for the next stage and hoping for a little movement to the top.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

My car is up and down the results like a yoyo. Team Metro didn't like stage 2 so bring on stage 3.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Stage 3 completed yesterday, results are below. We also did stage end interviews after each car and Crawford's comments are listed below. This is our first try at this so the comments are a bit repetitive, and I tried to help by leading the conversation, so please take the comments as lightweight. In fact Crawford was a bit reluctant but I went for it anyway and so the pressure was on.

34757701311_50f882d071_z.jpg

The stage consisted of two "Rally Loops" joined by a run of about 9 metres that had a slalom section in the middle.

34757705231_652d999c4e_b.jpg

Photos to follow - with apologies to our headline sponsor MJK Engineering, I forgot to erect the banners.

Leo

Thanks Leo and Crawford and any other helpers. :)

Good job on the feedback too. It does feel repetitive eh, and becomes a bit of challenge to say the same things in different ways, which # is Phil in there?

Edited by slo1quick

The track is a portable thing, two "rally loops" are linked by what ever we can fit in between. The loops are SCX classic track and the connection run is Scalextric Sport. So a mixture of surface there. Not got a full photo of the whole thing but this shows the remote end and the power end is just out of sight on the right. The photos of the cars are on the power loop - you can see the timing.

34082306603_aa4e6f1324_h.jpg

Thanks for running this stage Leo and Crawford.

19 is up again lol

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion