Grand Re-Opening

Tony.A

Hi Andrew,I would suggest that you contact Peter next week as to when he can supply you with braid.I am a long time racer at MR and just post information about the racing etc as a way of promoting the raceway and don't have anything to do with sales.A lot of stock is still boxed up.Will try and post photos of the new centre over the next wee or so.

• Upvote 1

Hey Brooksy

Great to here your down here in mexico next week

i'm pretty sure the Wednesday night a few of us will be catching up and i dare say a race will break out!!!

should be able to set you up with a loaner

Make sure yo catch up with Dimmers at the shop and he will be in the Know ;)

Race Ya Later

Jason

Hey Brooksy

Great to here your down here in mexico next week

i'm pretty sure the Wednesday night a few of us will be catching up and i dare say a race will break out!!!

should be able to set you up with a loaner

Make sure yo catch up with Dimmers at the shop and he will be in the Know ;)

Thanks Jason

Will be down from Wednesday, the plan is to pop by some time in the arvo or evening. Look forward in trying some Mexican.

Brooksy.

Brooksy

Hope to meet up with you on Wednesday night Brooksy.From what Peter has told me the loop track that Mr Trax built for Kia and two other tracks will be installed first.The 8 lane track and the dragstrip will be built on the mezzanine level at a later date.

Here ya go Tony,

Just click on your photo, then click 'share' then 'get links' then select all on the 'forums and boards' and copy..... then just paste into your post. Like this...

IMG_0321_zpshqh87yf3.jpg

..and this

IMG_0327_zps1pvwdwhv.jpg

...and this

IMG_0324_zpsvonv3obf.jpg

...you get the idea amigo (mexican for mate)?

Anyway, it is all looking great. I am sure PvH will create some more masterpieces on the mezzanine floor.

Cheers,

Jan

Edited by Springbok Racer

'The older I get the faster I was.'

Thanks Jan for loading the pics for i tried for a couple of hours last night in between loading pics and videos on my Facebook page from the weekend's Historic races at Phillip Island. Manimmal i left the Island at 3:10 after the Heritage Touring Cars and arrived at Hallam at 5:00pm.There is going to be an 8 lane track for the Nats built on the mezzanine and that will become the main race track with the other tracks for parties and general hire.A drag strip will also be built upstairs and their will be a lift and stairs installed as well.

I left PI at the same time, took forever to get off the island, traffic was supercars chokkas, haven't done that busy in ages.

For reference the meeting was abandoned after a red flag during the over 3lt group n race anyway, rusty french and scott Bargwana got together for an armco mashing expedition at the end of the straight.

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

Race days/nights for Mr Slotcar are the following:

Wednesday night 1/32 Breakout,1/24 GTC Flexis,1/24 Slotworx V8s and1/32 Sideways Group 5

Thursday night 1/24 Retro Appendix J Sedans,1/24 GTC Flexis and 1/27 Mini-Z GT3

Friday night 1/24 Plafit hard body and lexan body,Scaleauto GT3 and BRM Classic,Group C and GT1

Saturday morning 1/24 GTC Flexis,1/32 breakout and 1/32 Nascar old time stock cars

Saturday night once a month 1/24 Muscle Car Masters,1/24 Appendix J sedans,1/24 Retro F1 and 1/24 Retro Can/Am

Sunday afternoon once a month 1/32 VW Beetle Womps and 1/24 Jalopies

Edited by Tony.A