Sign in to follow this  
Chaparral

Formula 1 Cars, Can Am And Le Mans 1/32 Scale Slot Cars For Sale.

Hi guys I havent been here for a couple of years I had a heart transplant in han 2014 and whilst the new heart is great there were major problems so Ive spent 22 months of the last 36 months in hospital - Im out now and hoping to get on with one of my passions of collecting 1/32 slots particularly Formula 1 and Can Am and Le Mans cars (finished not kits) either mint or slightly used in original boxes Im only looking at the decade of 1960s. I currently have collected sone 170 odd cars ( some very rare gems involved) - Im not interested in selling just to build the collection and at some stage pass onto one of my three sons - im 63 and its a great passtime for me given my interest in all things m otor sport. I need to know what online sites I could look at chasing these models - any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted on my email address stevec503@gmail.com many thanks in advance Steve.

'The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs - there's also the negative side' - Hunter S Thompson

www.capricornmedia.com.au On-line DVD sales

Welcome back Chaparral, don't have anything your after, glad to see you on the mend, what did you go for .... pig, cow or human :D

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017