fomoco

Slot Car Track In Wellington N.s.w.

looking for people in wellington and surrounding areas for fortnightly racing on a routed track with magna braid .

classes to be sorted out.would like to start around march ,april timing sytem is race coordinator track is positive wired

first meeting on march 11th at 5 pm practice from 5 dinner at 6 racing at 630,

classes are muscle cars,trucks and cat and mouse,( a 3minute race where cars start half a lap away from each other and have to catch opponet ,two games at once on a 4 lane routed track)

currently have 4 confirmed

Onya Kev , Hope you get a reasonable turnout.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

working on it craig, got to thank mel for his advice on the glue for the braids it works well. the garage gets above 50 and the the braid pops up in spots .the glue mel suggested works great under these conditions

next race meet on sat 17th june. practice at 3 racing at 4 dinner about 6 cuuried bangers and rice.

racing classes arebathurst pre 95 ,ninco 1 ,v8 super cars and if time permits 21k class

Hi mate how many starters have you got. I might come over and check out the track and see what it's like.

Midwestern Model Raceway.

pm sent with address, got 4 starters so far and the track is self marshal .there are no sheep stations involved just some fun .timing is race co ordinator with a phidget board very reliable system

thanks mate ,it just takes time and patience. most of the people ive met have been by chance or by delivery of building materials for the track

Next race is Saturday 23rd sept ,will be racing gt3 v8 supercars, smal cars mini ,vw,modern mini all based on wheel base length,

Practice. At 4 racing at 5

Average lap for gt3 is between 8 to 8.5 second

I have finally come to the conclusion that no one is interested in racing on a routed track in wellington, so now i'm left with a choice of either keeping the track and cars or selling the hole lot as a package and freeing up garage space for something else

just saw this and feel for yah.to bad you couldn't generate some more interest in the hobby locally. sometimes its like hearding cats to get the slotters to turn up.

The older i get, the faster i was.

Disagree. Join in hosting the great range of proxies around Oz and NZ. Get the guys from Irange to come over and help. Start a proxy! Join your local car club and put the track in there...

There are always options...

I hope you enjoyed the run on my track and found out what you needed to know about how the timing works.if you get stuck give me a call