Brooksy

3 Hour Slotworx Team Endurance - Xtremetrax Dapto

A fantastic event to be a part of. Huge thanks and congrats to the 2 Canberra teams, as well as the Sydney slot shop who raced extremely well on a track that can be demanding and tricky at times. I had an absolute blast racing the best car I have ever driven. Cam built a very special car, handling and speed was something I never experienced before in a car. Thanks to Jim and Cam for asking me to join their team, like I said it was a very enjoyable race and to come away with the win was fantastic.

Thanks to Brooksy for taking the time to organize, promote and run the event. To all the teams, great racing and some very fast drivers. Hard luck to the Torro Rosso boys on a chunky wheel early in the event. Thanks for the reminder to breath Pagey. Big shout out to Steve for pulling on the Holden shirt, must have been very tough to wear it. Looking forward to the next event, possibly in the nations capital.

Cheers Jason

Hi Guys - its taken time for publishing to catch-up with the event, but finally the story on Slotworx and the Dapto Three Hours is here in Australian Muscle Car mag out now.

18700069.jpg

Edited by KarKraft

Thanks for your efforts in putting together the article Brett, it looks great.

Hoo Roo

Thanks for the efforts in putting together a great article on a great product. It's awesome to see Cams Slotworx cars featured and given the well deserved praise . Great to see it in print and most definitely will be out to grab the magazine. Thanks Brett for such a fantastic job .

Cheers Pagey