wwwace

Spa-francorchamps In 1/24

That is really something else isn't it? I need to win lotto, buy the house next door & gut it for a racing room I think! :P

Now there's an idea !!!! :lol:

My Neighbour has been tryng to stop me putting up a carport for 3 months now :)

Claims I'm taking away their view of palm tree tops that are 3 properties away. ;)

Hopefully the local council will see sense soon.

LB

It is already a while back but they had a few big races on their Spa Track since then.

There is a report on the IMCA page about one round of the European 1/24 GT Championships with plenty of photos :

CLICK HERE

Everybody I have spoken too who had a drive on this track came back with only one statement : Awesome !

Cheers

Werner

OK Whose got enough room to build a track like this? Say 5 acres, not too far from me. Kellyville sounds good. :D

May the downforce be with you.

Well, it is over one year now since we got any news about this wonderful track......

It had been sold and moved to a different location but the main thing is, it's still alive and being used.

The problem is, this track is still too far away from us here.

Anyway, there are some photos from the latest race meeting with some very nice 1/24 GT Model Cars :

CLICK HERE

We might not have such fantastic track facilities here in OZ but we can certainly have race events with these wonderful cars.

I think next year might be the time to do this.....

Cheers

Werner

U SHOULDNT DO ANYTHING BUT MT PANORAMA ! at least in 32scale - recreate the Bathurst 1000 enduro (161laps)

Just find somewhere large enough to house it :lol: Conrod = 72mt in scale

OK Whose got enough room to build a track like this? Say 5 acres, not too far from me. Kellyville sounds good. B)

WOW!

maybe I can use under my neighbour's house as well...

Count

mt1135840120-1.jpg

Ask not what MDF can do to you, rather ask what you can do to MDF!

When I win Lotto I'm building Bathurst in 1/32. Plus I'm going to hire lots of scantily clad young ladies to do the marshalling.

Anyone want to race at my place?

May the downforce be with you.

OK Whose got enough room to build a track like this? Say 5 acres, not too far from me. Kellyville sounds good. :P

Must say its tempting. :P

Anyway, there are some photos from the latest race meeting with some very nice 1/24 GT Model Cars :

CLICK HERE

Cheers

Werner

This would make a fantastic digital track with best line etc.

Thanks for the link. fantastic set up B)

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

"... welcome - not talking about these autos but little-r cars, that - run on electricity, this is the largest track in europe and people come from all over, and come the weekend they race scale cars, so follow me. !

then the guy he interviews talks about the the largest track and larger scale (1:24) and start line is Aux Rouge

Cant pick up too much as he talks too fast

"so this is SPA ??? (well derrrr) then goes on about the track (design) and the club times 3:30pm 5:30pm etc running in 30minute heats.

Nothing really interesting .... free plug i take it !