oldslot

Brock

what a pathetic pack of drivel watched for about 20 mins and dumped it. really 10 I have seen better acting at my kids school concerts surely brocky deserved better than this

Thanks for the heads up O/S, I recorded it last night and was going to record tonights ass well and watch when I can, don't think I'll bother, my better half did warn my it would more than likely be soap opera dribble, but you do live in hope.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

As soon as it was advertised on tv and bit of it were shown I made ny mind up that it would be rubbish..which barrel did they scrape these so-called actors from..put it back and bury it..

what a pathetic pack of drivel watched for about 20 mins and dumped it. really 10 I have seen better acting at my kids school concerts surely brocky deserved better than this

2nded.

Utter rubbish

...............Take it easy

I went into it with very low expectations, that's what I got, so I didn't mind it. If you ignore the bad acting, bad settings and specials effects then its not too bad :)

Edited by Ben_M

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

It's due to start here soon and I saw the shorts advertised on TV the other day and my expectations aren't too high at the moment.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

The cars were good see, and the footage of the old races was also good, I didn't expect to see him autograph that young girl's bear chest, but didn't mind either, I guess that's why it was on so late.

www.sydneyslotcars.com

The only saving grace was seeing the old cars and a reasonable attempt at recreating the old track & pit layout (reasonable but not great)

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

Have any of you guys met, or driven with Brocky?

I was lucky enough to do both. It's quite a thrill to be going totally sidways on asphalt, tyres screaming, V8 roaring and all the while having a casual chat.

In case you are wondering, I wasn't driving :-)

www.sydneyslotcars.com