Sign in to follow this  
Slot Car Mods Magazine

Slot Car Mods Magazine - Fall 2016 Can-Am Special Is Here...

SCM%20-%20CanAm%20Special%20-%20Fall%202016-page001_zpsi122izi6.jpeg

Our massive 50th Anniversary Can-Am Special Issue has arrived...!

Slot Car Mods Magazine proudly presents to you, this very special issue...

The on-line version is here: http://slotcarmods.com/fall2016.html

So time for you to get comfy, maybe take the week off from work, sit back, relax, and enjoy...

All the best...

Ron Todhunter U.E.

Publisher/Editor

editor@slotcarmods.com

P.S. - Please encourage your friends to subscribe today, and thank you for being a part of this...

P.P.S. - Please be patient as the website will be under renovations til about mid October 2016...

Ron Todhunter

Publisher/Editor

signature175_zps5czapfuq.gif

Awesome magazine and will be joining up to see it now. Thanks to the editor and our local Champ Jim for the story about our local club at Dapto . We do love our Can Am racing and to see some of our cars in the magazine is a real kick . Would love to see a full story about our Cam with all his unbelievable Slotworx products. The interest and success of our V8 series that has spread around the country and also now international with cars in South Africa and USA. Thanks again to the magazine and now that I know about the magazine I will be subscribing.

Cheers Pagey

Awesome magazine and will be joining up to see it now. Thanks to the editor and our local Champ Jim for the story about our local club at Dapto . We do love our Can Am racing and to see some of our cars in the magazine is a real kick . Would love to see a full story about our Cam with all his unbelievable Slotworx products. The interest and success of our V8 series that has spread around the country and also now international with cars in South Africa and USA. Thanks again to the magazine and now that I know about the magazine I will be subscribing. Cheers Pagey

Pagey...

I thank you for the kind words...

From the beginning we've had amazing support from the Slot Car enthusiasts down under, and couldn't put this together without it... I thank each and every one of you for your acceptance of this new publication...

I would love to learn more about Slotworx, as well as your V8 series, as I'm a big fan of the V8 Supercars...

All the best...

Ron...

Ron Todhunter

Publisher/Editor

signature175_zps5czapfuq.gif