dangermouse

Last Of The V8 Interceptors

Some? I think they all are :)

Many of the online stores have put the prices up for the last one or two.....can't blame them myself, as we all know the price of anything is a matter of supply and demand.

Very cool. I don't 'need' one, however i do find it silly that i can't have one at rrp without pre ordering

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

I have been looking at the car and looking at it and thinking something doesn't look right - then I worked it out - the rear tyres are tucked in under the guard on the Scaley car whereas the real car is quite jacked up so the top of the tyre is almost level with the bottom of the guard...

I picked one up and it looks like a whole new mold as the nose is part of the body as are the flares. Definitely inline now which seems dumb that they would make a whole new chassis. On the plus side it has the deep guide and drives very smooth. Will try and find some time to compare to one of the XB race cars as I think this runs smoother from the couple of test laps I gave it.

I picked one up from a local retailer and it's now sitting on the shelf in its box looking at me. It had that sort of 'must have' look to it but now I'm thinking a Thunderslot Lola or a Sideways Mustang are more my sort of 'must have' toy.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

I picked one up from a local retailer and it's now sitting on the shelf in its box looking at me. It had that sort of 'must have' look to it but now I'm thinking a Thunderslot Lola or a Sideways Mustang are more my sort of 'must have' toy.

You can probably sell it and buy both.

I did manage to get hold of one last week at the RRP from Thunderbirds.

I wasn't going to pay for the overpriced ones on Ebay.

First Scaley car in the new packaging for me, although I must say I like the old packaging more than this new style.

Car looks OK, but still has that 'plastic' look to it whereas other models don't, maybe it's just me.

Yeah I got a couple on a whim. Paid too much and now I am wondering why. Not keen on the inline format. Should have done more homework before ordering.

Podiums are for short people.

Chaps,

Does the body, fit on earler chassis ?

Thank You

Chaps,

Thank You

...............Take it easy

Chaps,

Thank You

Chaps,

Thank You

Different bodies and chassis, fitting would require changing body posts for starters

http://www.pendleslotracing.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/800x/15770640f3a1bd9cf7b59808046a9040/c/3/c3697-chassis.jpg

http://www.tenamp.com/scalextric/scalextric-c3303-ford-xb-falcon-moffat-schuppan-bathurst-1976-11.jpg

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Chaps,

Thank You

Chaps,

Thank You

Just pull all the external bits off and put them on a XB

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Guys and gals, I bought a new one this morning at Hobbyrama, Kedron. (north side of Brisbane). They have 4 or 5 left. I decided not to buy the whole lot as that would be greedy...

I am not joking. If you want one, they do mail orders...