Digital Track Design

WKM

Still impressed with the mechanics of the pack down. Does the outer facing track loop fold out as you lower the main table down? I'm impressed by the CAD element as it looks to have simplified the build and economised on the materials (and weight) required for the build. Wondering how the fold out tilt panels latch?

The pack up looks good Wayne. I think I will use the fold up legs in my next one. What paint did you use on the track surface, looks to be a gloss ? I did mine in Wattyl gloss paving paint. I was a bit wary of it at first but I thing it works well.

Alan

Still impressed with the mechanics of the pack down. Does the outer facing track loop fold out as you lower the main table down? I'm impressed by the CAD element as it looks to have simplified the build and economised on the materials (and weight) required for the build. Wondering how the fold out tilt panels latch?

Does the outer facing track loop fold out as you lower the main table down? yes

Wondering how the fold out tilt panels latch? I have used hinges that have a tight tolerance, once lowered I have some over centre latches that pull the track a couple of mm to line up the slots no dowels or through rods required.

SCR%20logo.jpg

What paint did you use on the track surface, looks to be a gloss ?

I used the same paint unfortunately they have discontinued that line now. I applied an acrylic undercoat sealer that was sanded back smooth and then sprayed the surface with the enamel based paving paint.

SCR%20logo.jpg