2017 Nsw Scale Auto Endurance Championship

Thanks Garry

That is awesome news to scrape in to the 8 Hr

The Team will be called Race Ya Later , now comes the hard part of working out the 4 drivers and we shall prepare a couple of cars.

I take it there isn't a problem with entries in the Slotworks and LMP classes so we can confirm Later.

We have started to race the Slotworks down here in Sunny Melbourne so we have a few cars but we will need to build some LMP cars.

Thanks Again :D

Race Ya Later

Jason

Race Ya Later

Jason

That's an awesome decision Garry to get the Mexicans into the event .Looking forward to catching up with the boys again and enjoying a beer at the pub this time . No Viking grog but I am sure we will manage to have fun. Great to have the two shorter races on Saturday and the Slotworx cars will be fantastic on that track. Should be very interesting on Sunday with so many driver changes and new teams .I am sure Garry's dream team will be very hard to beat but they had a faultless and bad luck free run last year , not even a scratch on the car after 8 hrs . The best current drivers in the country on the same track for 8 hrs slugging it out , fantastic , can't wait .

Cheers Pagey

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Garry

Just a Driver Update for Race Ya Later

Jason, Peter, Murray, Mark

Hopefully this will Confirm Our Entry.

Accommodation is booked at Blue Gum Hotel so there shall be plenty of Talking it Up with all the other racers

Also there was talk of Payment Before the event is this the case?

Thanks

Race Ya Later

Jason

G'day Garry , any more news on the tyres for the event ? All seems to have gone quite on the debate about the proposed change . I know there is still a long time before event but I wanted to get started on a few builds and testing soon.I need all the help I can to get near the pace . Don't want to shell out extra on tyres that won't get used as plafit rims and tyres would be my preferred option.Thanks

Cheers Pagey

Hi Garry, your original post had you accepting teams for V8 and LMP teams on race day...

Please enter me and Foxy for both events... As per previous years our team name is Zimmer Racing.

Also Simon and Andrew are entering as Narangba

See you race day,

Kim

Edited by axman

On the subject of tyres, there will be hand out tyres for the 8 Hour Scale Auto GT Race.

Each team will be given 2 pairs of Scale Auto 27.5mm x 13mm rear tyres at no extra cost.

Many thanks to Shane for this generous offer.

Cheers,

Garry J

Slotworx_Logo_Small.jpg

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill