Eno the Wonderdog

So Brexit Has Happened And The Pound Has Tanked

Who's going to take advantage and get an order in with a UK dealer before the market levels out?

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

That was my exact first thought too when my good lady told me what was going on.

Hello Pendles, Hello George Turner Hello Pioneer.

then she said don't get too excited the AUD is on the slide with it.

Lets hope that turns around quick smart.

I'm also waiting for Trump to get elected so I can watch the USD slide into oblivion and can get some stuff from there as well without teh postage killing the deal.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

Keep waiting for Drump to win.....I looked at the exchange rate and there is a slight change.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Keep waiting for Drump to win.....I looked at the exchange rate and there is a slight change.

what this ?

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Well the end of the world did not happen here and were not at war as the remain camp were warning about , the city was in horror about the price of champers and their bonuses being affected but we are still here , still can get our slot cars on special, there is still food in the shops , the offy is full and the sun is out and Cameron is going so there are a lot of positives about this chuckle, seriously i have a feeling once the shock to the establishment wears of about the people not listening to them things will level of fairly quickly. :)

!!!!!! The sun is out !!!!!!!

Thought you said nothing had changed.

My god man the end of the world is nigh, doom I say, doom doom doom.

Sun in the UK never have I heard of such folly.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

@ Peter Gunn

"still can get our slot cars on special,"

The world is still a good place

Regards

Big Mick

Sun in the UK never have I heard of such folly.

My last three days there back in May were fine and sunny with temps about 23-25c.

The sun was warm but the real glare which required protective lenses came from thousands of white bodies appearing every where you cast your eyes.

I had to avert them several times.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Yep have a petition of 3 million to have another referendum on the social media , one commentator was saying more than likely most of them didn't bother to vote at all the first time around , but cannot see there ever being another one soon , as we would be having the same one ever 3 months, think Harrods are more worried about the cost of Haggis going up Slots NZ , so much is up in the air new territory for a lot of people and the dear old Media do love to stir it up especially the Murdoch one's

The petition to hold another referendum has now been analysed and only 400,000 of the 3 million 'signatures' are actually UK residents registered to vote. In addition, 39,000 of the 'signatures' list their home country as 'The Vatican'. That's either a Pope 'Spambot' or an act of God maybe?

Jules

So, Jules. You're one in a good position to comment on the situation being both manufacturer and trader as well as consumer of things European. What's your take on it all?

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

http://www.eu-facts....pe_lecture.html

It was a rip off from the start. Hitlers idea of a United States of Europe

After he croaked the cartels of Germany industry who cleaned up during WWII finally got it going in 1973

So Germany won or almost won WWIII using banks/cheque book warfare (Ie loaning money that cant be repaid) rather than troops and weapons.

And the parliament is just there for show. It cant initiate, modify or pass any bill without the consent of the EU commission, just 28 unelected faceless people, all on the take. No other parliament on earth runs like this. its pathetic.

The German bank own the UK debt so they will be making life hell for the Brits in revenge.

Putin paid of all the Rothschild debt and told them to %%$# off. Its the only way to get on top of it totally. War between the EU and Russia is very possible now. The Brits will have to come up with $1 Trillion pounds though.

And the 3mill who want a re-vote? They're the ones who didnt turn up!

*(^% the EU!

Edited by aussieslotter

www.scorpiuswireless.com

The original wireless digital system with GRUNT.

Well I was not expecting that but I like it.

Edited by Ratracer

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird