kalbfellp

2016 Tasman Cup Round 3 Shelmore Park

Just back from another FB/EK national championship.. this time at Renmark.

Thanks to all who ran this round - I'm somewhat comforted to know that my little effort didn't disgrace itself.

I have yet to compare laps/times on last year's event... I suspect the tyres might be going off - should have fitted a new set for this series.

Looking forward to the next event - thanks again, fella's - Bill is having the time of his life back down on the island state..(little island - not the big one up here).

frats,

Rosco

Could have Phil - they would not have been in sunlight - except for the photo-shoot at Longford... I kept the little car in it's box inside a small cupboard - next to the fridge.... good chance it may have got warmer in there than anticipated. Who knows - but, I'll heed your advice and fit new tyres for the next series.

The other PG tyres (4 sets) I have here are all kept out of the light in a box and high up on a shelf in this room (mancave)... at worst, temp would probably not get over 35 deg in here during summer - probably cooler in the box... hope I haven't spent all those tyres before I get a chance to use them... I'll look for the "pinkish" hue.

If the little car continues to sit mid-field - I'll be more than happy with this year's sojourn around the block... nice to have it out and about with the big boys... who'd have thought less than three years back that I'd be watching my own scratch built model mixing it with the best.... not me.

frats,

Rosco