Wrp 2017 Entry List

gazza

is the Ford gonna be the main one i wonder ? .

I think it's going to be the gun car (no pun intended) due to it's low profile and balance, it'll be the car of choice

But don't rule out the others, i hear Scotland's but in another nuclear plant to meet the power demands from Leo's place getting the last drop of power out of the Lancia

• Upvote 1

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Leo will have a extra boost Gary SNP power , ah Ben the Metro has a strange history over here can remember them well , rusty and forlorn at the side of the road bonnet up smoke emitting from the engine bay 2 people peering into it one saying you should have bought a B Ford twit head, and my brother still speaks to me.

On the slot car front change of motor this morning just to run one of the spares in , fitted new MJK's did think about leaving the others on and running the cog down a bit chuckle but not to sure about that , found the thinner silver braids work a treat bit more flex to keep the braid in contact with the track when pushing the car, nothing else to do now other than sit with me feet up with a cold bottle of Weston's Cider waiting to see the opposition show up chuckle.

• Upvote 1

I'll check Immense Miniatures to see if the have a Nicola Sturgeon figure... Last time we had a "Rally Scotland", Alec Salmond got involved and proudly wore the appropriate anorak. I-M could start an SNP range.

Leo saltire.gif

(Posted in humour, not a political statement)

Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )

Sorry to mess you around Gazza but this came up on special the other day so had to buy it, this will be my entry.

P1010068_zpsxv8o1ufm.jpg

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Sorry to mess you around Gazza but this came up on special the other day so had to buy it, this will be my entry.

P1010068_zpsxv8o1ufm.jpg

Yeah boy. Lets go team Metro!! Would have brought that one had I not brought the other two.

Edited by Ben_M

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Yeah boy. Lets go team Metro!! Would have brought that one had I not brought the other two.

With a car that looks like that it might be more a case of Team Macho

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Yes dpr has been swopped for lead, weighs exactly 100gm's. Motor seems slow but I think that is a good problem!!!

Thanks Chas

They are a little bulky looking and maybe a bit top heavy, but they are fun to drive

And as i pointed out before, they're not the shortest wheelbase ...... the Audi gets that

20160501_163655_zpsecotvlze.jpg

Gary

Going by the photos the Delta looks like it'd be a hard act to follow as the rear track looks to be quite a bit wider going by the gap between the spur and the wheel plus the tyres look a bit wider too. Should be a bit more stable surely.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

The tyres that are on the Lancia are the same ones for the Audi ...... 4221.

The tyres on the RS and MG are the same.

The photo shows an earlier type i was testing, they now run the 4257, which gives them about 1/2 mm overall difference between the two types.

List has been updated ....... need more info on chosen cars

Gary

Excitement is building!!

Excitement is building Branco still a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg way to go , be good to see some pictures of other builds my Ford is feeling lonely chuckle , Wobble Delta looks a good one to get but looking at the rear end won't bounce of the scenery that well one problem I've learned in the past with rally's , be interesting to see where this goes after 2017 as regards more variety of cars one thing levelled at SCX also true with the B scaley .

• 3 weeks later...