Found At Lifeline

phoeno29

Since getting married we have been doing a big clean out of every room and cupboard in the house. The wife is a horder so has almost everything she has ever owned.

On Saturday went took aload of stuff to Lifeline thinking they might be able to sell some of it and on the counter they had a Revell, 32nd scale kit of a Ferrari Testarosa for $3.00 !!!!

Not only can I now open the cupboard door in the spare room without things leaping off the top shelf and attcking me like aloose wheel at Bathurst but I got a new model too.

Last week I picked up a 32nd scale Revell Porsche 935 Jagermeister kit from the local hobby shop. I have a couple of Artin Chassis to use on them so fingers crossed, I get some time soon and can get on with them.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Yeah I don't want to throw up on the poor bloke - I guess we need one like this :unsure: with this one's eyebrows :lol: and the vomit one's green..

..of course my posts would become quite dull 'cause I want everything like NOW!!! :lol:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Pheono, Good luck with the Porsche kit. Mine was warped to hell when I got it! Still, the wheelbase is identical to a Scalex metro chassis, easy and cheap to obtain. Also Audi 90 SCX wheels are ideal substitutes for the kit ones painted a gunmetal colour with the kit wheelnuts glued in the centre and the decals included in the kit are great. Have fun :huh: .

Thanks for the heads up Imp, I noticed in the packet inthe box the body comes i many pieces but should glue together ok, plastic looks very thin thou.

Great idea about the wheels but I am going to leave that till last. Could happily go with the gold Ninco wheels as used on the 934's.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards