2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Sidewinder: Yes

Gearing: 11/36 - matches others.

Interested to see what if any, other Scalextric rally cars acceptable

- Mini Countryman

- Ferrari 308

- VW Polo

That is one expensive Ferrari - $500 for an additional logo on the top.

Edited by miveson

Well it arrived this morning my first scaley rally car what can i say about it as i look at it stripped down here in front of me , firstly it,s nicely finished outside, but the left hand rear wheels wonky , the pinion has a high spot ,can we change pinions by the way to something, anything better ? and yep that guides not very good , it,s fairly heavy in the wrong places not sure if we are allowed to strip the insides out and just leave a drivers platform, found putting the size MJK tyres we used last year on the rear wheels leave the contrate very close to the track, will there be a bigger MJK tyre for these does anyone know, now i suppose i had better put this lot back together and see if i can change it and see what the next one will be like, at least we have plenty of time to get a good one i hope, so press on. :angry:

Hi boys and girls

Happy with Scaley Grp B - have had an Audi under development for some months. Goes well with added weight on Glen Vine Forest at 13.8v - and controller adjusted.

No changes to date, but happy with MJK's and free guide choice only.

Cheers

Dave and Barbs

happy to join,

the pug special edition is beeing un dust next week :).

other option, if anybody is interested in splitting the cost of the scalex kit Peugeot / metro C3590A, drop me a PM. I am only interested in the pug in that kit and it is the only pug out of the three launch that i am missing!

regards

fabien

Edited by curef99

Hi Gazza.

Please clarify Scaly Group B cars only as all kinds of other suggestions are being made following your decision (which I thought was quite clear).

Take it SW only so that rules out Peugots. Some seem not to have got message.

Recommend a list of cars asap to avoid confusion (as was provided for SCX).

Regards Chas Le Breton

Hi Gazza.

Please clarify Scaly Group B cars only as all kinds of other suggestions are being made following your decision (which I thought was quite clear).

Take it SW only so that rules out Peugots. Some seem not to have got message.

Recommend a list of cars asap to avoid confusion (as was provided for SCX).

Regards Chas Le Breton

Or you could just go by the pictures in the first thread

No Ferrari

No Peugeot

No Countryman

No Polo

Full lists and rules as we sort things out

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Thanks Gazza. That was my view but just wanted it clear for everybody.

I will definitely be in but not sure on car yet. Prefer not another Ford RS200 as stated previously.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Scalextric do a sprung guide - http://www.scalextri...aid-plates.html - which is also slightly deeper. I've tried these in a couple of cars without the spring only because I needed a slightly deeper guide and I was fortunate enough to get them in a pack of 10 for a similar price.

Are these any good for this type of series?

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

So far there appears to be 12 interested and a couple undecided what sort of numbers do we need to do this Gary considering taking into account the increased costs of sending the WRP around the world as well ?.

Barbs is in as well as me, of course. And happy to run multiple rounds in IoM as usual. Will circulate to club-mates and see what others are interested too. Could be some new tracks this year....

Myself and 1 other clubmate are in

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

I am in ,either an S4 or RS200.Most possibly the RS200 as the Lancia has allready the Slot.it 3d printed chassis and i dont know if i saved all the original pieces.I fitted an alu sleeve with an MB 17033 sprung guide and it seems ok,i will test sunday and report

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

Right can someone help with a few answers for me the car i got was a RS 200 it doesn't have a sprung guide , but looking at this thread you can get them which i would think a sprung guide is a must looking at the way the SCX cars performed over the jumps , can we change the awful braids, the spur gear is very near the track and on Carrera catches on the rails a lot so i am guessing we need a larger MJK tyre for the rears ???, just to get these cars through a series, horrible sideways slack in both axles are do these cars have knurled axles does any one know out there?? , how much work can we do on them remembering SCX was roughly standard cars ?? i know this is early days but time has a habit of rushing by us, and could we have a help thread to answer these sorts of questions separate to this as i have a feeling there will be some.

Thanks for the info on the axles bit of a bugger that always found them a right pain with splitting wheels does anyone know if we can get spare wheels for all these cars??? , question is the motor C8146 in these cars wanted to get a couple to try out and Pendal's & Top Slots, Hedley's, over here don't keep Scalextric motors, , only two places i can find them is on E bay which is not very good as regards the supply side of things sounds a bit like SCX as regards spares , have found the sport motor what ever that is some with no cat numbers and the Scaley site list 2 the 5mm shaft and the 10 mm shaft any idea what's in these cars, and can we get rid of the lights as there is very limited space up front to add weight,

Keith : Slot Car City carry most of the Scalex spares, still has a seperate web site,even though it is part of Pendle.Motors are 7.00 pound.

Rear wheels only come as an axle assembly.

Edited by kalbfellp

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg