Oz Rally 2015_2016 Wrap Up And Prize Draw.

kalbfellp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars arrived back safe and sound this morning Phil , thank you for the goodies great bodies, have to see what i can do with that Avant Scoobie a radical rebuild i think , put the RS on the track this morning and was straight away up there with the fast boys might drop the contrate a cog or two on 27 at the moment looking at 25 to 9 see if i can get to go better at Shelmore park my bogie track the last 2 years, getting ready for the next OZ been testing redundant SCX rally cars looking very promising indeed the Pug is very good with it,s new set up of slot it mechanicals.

The SCX cars work well here especially with the double Rally motor fitted!

Gazzas car was great on the rally track needed a little more speed on the Hillclimb.

The Avant needs a bit more weight IMO.

I will probably resurface part of the Rally track before the next event.

• 2 weeks later...

Been testing a number of cars for OZ and one the Teamslot Alpine has a inline pod in it , know Slow ran a Teamslot Alpine this year so i presume it is ok to think about using it in historics ? Phil.

Put more build info on my Alpine here Keith. http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19240-top-car-info-and-pics/page__gopid__251234&do=findComment&comment=251234

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stuart for the info roughly guessed what you may have done agree about the Teamslot Alpine not the best all round package as it is needs a lot of work to get it right , have decided against that one concentrating more on the Avant one which is not bad at all had one in my rally box for some time and stripped the chassis right back to basics and rebuilt it and testing on my circuit goes very well but it ain't a rally track and its still a bit big compared to the RS 200 especially in the rear, been running some redundant modified SCX cars and they do look promising .