Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Happy Birthday Rosco01

Wishing you all the best for today and this year Ross, and trying to make up for missing it last time around. Also best of luck with the wee Cooper for the rest of the Tasman series.

Thanks Bram and SR - quiet day, kids are taking us out for dinner.

Nope - if ever I find that "safe" place I put stuff into - I won't need to place any orders for months...

frats,

Rosco

Thanks David - yes, had a great day.

Kids took us out to dinner.... had all my kids and grandkids there - was a nice night out with family.

frats,

Rosco

Now this is a bit of a time travel thing but all the same, many happy returns Ross (never really knew what happy returns was all about though), have a great day, stay safe above all things and enjoy some time with your Torana builds if you're allowed.

Thanks Bram,

computer (laptop) has been in a zillion bits since the screen began to fall off (not good, Toshiba!).

I am about to make a start on the Torana builds... the Slot-It parts from Armchair have arrived.... I'm about to lay them out and work out what type of chassis I will build.

Thanks again for you kind wishes.... now an old age pensioner (officially).. I am now afforded rights to senility, without question.

frats,

Rosco

Happy BD Roscoe01. Did not realise you Aussies were eligible for pension so young. Look forward to Torana build. Nothing wrong with Toshiba laptops (one of the best) but everything has it used by date. I have been retired for 12 years and had Toshiba laptop about 2-3 years old given to me by work as part of retirement package. I gave it to one of our local slotties about 6-7 years ago for timing computer and it is still going strong. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)