4orceracing

2016 Gc 4 Hour Oapr Lmp And 1 Hour Slotworx V8 Enduros

October 15 2016 will see the inaugural OAPR LMP 4 hour endurance at Bonogin Valley Raceway. In association with the 4 hour we will hold a 1 hour Slotworx V8 Endurance. The proposed format will be:

Saturday October 15th AM

Slotworx V8 1hour Teams (2 person) Event - 10 teams maximum.

Saturday October 15th PM

OAPR LMP GC 4 Hour Teams (3-4 Persons) Event - 6 teams maximum.

This will be a 1 day event into the Saturday evening to allow interstate travelers the opportunity to rest Saturday night and travel home at their leisure on the Sunday.

The race weekend is the weekend between the Bathurst and the GC 600 V8 events.

Expressions of interest are welcome...

Sounds great Mark , would be awesome to have a run on your track especially with the two classes of cars you have picked . Hope to be able to be involved , couple of full on months a head for my family so later in the year works . Will follow the thread with interest .

Cheers Pagey

A location would be good.

Just googled it. Its in QLD :)

Edited by aussieslotter

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry I haven't been watching this thread as much as I should have been. I thought I would automatically get notifications when someone posted but it didn't seem to happen.

Anyway...

Yes, BVR is based on the Gold Coast in the hinterland just less than 15 minutes from Mudgeeraba. The track is at a private house but it is acreage and there is plenty of parking either on the property or on the road. The shed is 9 x 12 meters with plenty of workshop space as well as good access all around the track. The wiring is as per any track in South East QLD and can help with what's needed if required.

i can help to source accomodation if needed. The Gold Coast airport is approx 25 minutes from the house, Brisbane is about 1 hour 20 minutes.

Currently I have 2 teams nominated from the locals and I would very much like to start getting a bit of a show of hands so I can get some planning started. Individuals or teams are welcome and I'm sure we can get some teams together for those who don't have teams to race in.

Whereas we are all very competitive, the emphasis at BVR is to enjoy yourself. I hope that this will be an opportunity to get together with some of my slot car buddies from across Australia.

Thanks

Mark