Hey Guys

Rory0805

Hey guys

My name is Rory, Some of you might remember my Father Steve Stewart. Im currently working on creating an App for slot cars similar to GO2motorsports. where people can make events, send out notifications about the events, have information about the location, fastest times, what kind of cars you will be using etc, also sponsor and advertiser log in's so that when there is new stock or a sale or just general advertisement a notification and Banner will appear. i was just wondering what all your thoughts were on this?

I currently send notifications for the Melbourne Model Raceway Groups via e-mail. It seems to work reasonably well and has no cost associated with it for me or group members.

I can see advantages of an app however, as long as I didn't need a degree in IT to use it. I'm allergic to any device I can't use a proper keyboard and mouse with. I use function keys to copy and paste URL addresses and other info, so would I be able to use my trusty computer to update the app info via a website?

This is the sort of information I currently send out to members: http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19053-melbourne-model-raceway-group/

Chris Meaden, member and webmaster of Melbourne Model Raceway racing group http://www.tryslotcars.com/mmr.htm