teamredracing

Oz Rally Rnd 4 Minto Rally Park

Just a footnote on the rounds that we run, all the cars have their braids inspected and cleaned, tyres cleaned by running them up on a wet cloth with a little liquid soap.

Any visible problems are fixed prior to the start.

If the car develops a problem but can still circulate it continues to the end of its heat, if it stops during the heat the race is paused, problem fixed (if possible) and heat continued.

All these things and much more are done behind the scenes to make sure all entries get a good run on the tracks.

With this in mind, there are some that no matter what you do will never perform on our tracks with the setup they have chosen.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Hi Gazza.

Thanks for comment on efforts made to get best out of cars.

Not sure who this was aimed at (if anybody in particular) but my Subaru has been jumpy for at least last 2-3 years on some tracks. Did make a concerted effort to fix Ninco hop for this year but it has clearly not helped. That said it has performed very well on some tracks and seems fine on my Scaly track at home plus our wood tracks but it has not sounded smooth for some time.

This attribute (Ninco hop) clearly came out at Minto Park. Hopefully this will not be so pronouced next time up.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

It's not aimed at anyone, it just saves answering a lot of the same questions over and over ...... did you check this or did you check that, was this cleaned before you started etc

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

No prob Gazza.

I hope we all know the lengths organisers go to to ensure fair competition.

I always remember Lenny Broke fixing my Subaru once when the contrate slipped and more recently somebody was kind enough to glue the motor back in my Ford RS200. I am a careful builder but these things can still happen.

Regards Chas Le Breton