Please post here if you intend to attend or not

If not enough interest it will be scrapped

Will be away all weekend, will post up again on thursday

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Thanks Jimmi

Always good to catch up and have a laugh or two ........ but not too many

Plus it's good to confirm that you guys like me more than Craig, even when he plays the sympathy card

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Sorry not to see you guys last night . A run over at Luddenham Raceway in the morning ending up in a few hours spent in Liverpool hospital with a case of vertigo .

Got to admit I did better karting with a second overall than I most probably would have with slotting . Anyway , all good now so hopefully see you all when we have the next round .

As far as the liking of Gaz goes , I dont think Ronnie was to pleased not been able to watch Naked News :o and I heard a rumour that the earplugs were handed out before reaching his house :o:D .

Cheers The Sympathy Card

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks for the concern Vince. No I didnt have a stroke (Peter got it wrong) , unfortunately I found out last year that I suffer from Vertigo. Was out at Luddenham kart track where I feel it may have been triggered.

On the way home it became bad where I had to pull over and get the boys to ring for an ambo to take me to hospital. Spent a few hours in there and got home that night about 11.30. Ok now but may have see quack about taking tablets for it.

Karting days may be over even though I pulled a 2nd outright with the work group. Anyway alls good , thanks again.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Good to hear that you are OK Craig.

Take it easy mate...

Its not a frequent thing Dave . Last bad one was last year. Hate this getting older crap but cant do anything about. Hope your keeping well Dave . Thanks also Shadow.

Craig

Hey Craig it is usually due to hearing damage. Best thing would be earplugs when karting or using power tools. I have it a little bit at times and only found out the link a couple of weeks ago. Mine happened after cutting steel roofing and I also think I had a flareup last year after seeing the Dead Kennedys, rather loud punk band for those who don't know. Too much loud music in my younger days and noisy air conditioning plant rooms.