Scenic Idea 33 Vintage Towers

belles51

these turn marshall towers started out life as machine gun nests, packed with soldiers and other war material in bags. the towers were packed separatly as shown in the first picture. bashing was simple, cut the tops off the towers; dremel, sand, or file smooth. glue, paint, and add a flagman (contruction worker in this case) :)

MHT1.jpg

MHT2.jpg

MHT3.jpg

MHT4.jpg

MHT5.jpg

MHT6.jpg

MHT7.jpg

• Upvote 1

MARK......FROM THE ARIZONA DESERT

"ahhem" :unsure:

Another OH&S issue I see :lol:

Those handrails are no where near high enough for a platform that high :lol: LOL

Once again Mark great spotting

If youv'e got kids I bet they tremble every christmas as they open their toys and try to hide them from you in the fear you'll chop them up for scenery B)

Keep it in the groove

Pete

I seem to remember Mark stealing bits off his Grandaughter RePete.. ;):D;)

dog

ill confess again, she really kind of likes it. anything i take, i replace double or more.... when my granddaughter lost a shed so i could make an ebay prototype. i then ordered a case from new ray and she got three back all painted. ;)

pete

my track tends to be retro and back in the sixties there was no osha to regulate safety so i can be as unsafe as i want B):lol::P

MARK......FROM THE ARIZONA DESERT

• 5 months later...

Yes I removed the post. We have a policy of not allowing advertising which means prices etc. There is nothing wrong with discussing new products but apart from that we are ad free.

We will have links up soon for the retailers in Aus who have helped keep us afloat but all else is as I have said above.