2016 Nz Can-Am Proxy

Hi guy's

It is that time of the year to get things moving with the can-am proxy for 2016

I'll start with introducing myself

My name is david Carter {Crockett}

I am based in Napier and I am a member of the HBMRC club

I have been into this great hobby of slot car racing for just under 2 years now

And I have meet some great people from around NZ in that time

As most of you already know I have taken the reins of both the can-am and grp5 proxys from Dave West

I am hoping these 2 proxys continue on with the great success that they have in the past

I will endeavor to do the best I can to make everything run smoothly

If anyone has any questions you can contact me by PM through forum

Or email me at mini70clubman@gmail.com

I am still finalizing the tracks and race dates

I will get these posted when I have got that sorted

But to give you a heads up 2 of the tracks that have been used in the NZ proxys will not be used this year due to the owners having to many other commitments and lack of man power to host around in 2016.

They are

Taranaki and Nelson

I think I speak on behalf of everyone that has been involved in the proxys over the years

We all give you guy's a big thank you for all the work you have done

And I hope to see you guy's still entered in the future and maybe you will be able to host again sometime soon

I do have a new track organized to fill the Nelson spot

And still working on the other

But don't worry as we will definitely have enough tracks to run the full 8 rounds

The 2016 NZ CanAm Poxy Series is open to all CanAm cars that raced in the CanAm series during the period of 1966 to 1974 inclusive.

Eligible cars are defined as those listed as entrants, regardless of whether the car started the race in any of the CanAm races on this web site, and within this link => http://www.racingspo...hip/Can-Am.html

More info on these cars can be found at => http://www.racingspo...Interserie.html http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/canam may also be helpful for CanAm cars.

Group 7 CanAm cars that raced in the European INTERSERIE races prior to 1975 will also be permitted to race in the 2016 NZ CanAm Proxy Series as they were in 2015.

(this means cars like the Carrera Lola T222 and other cars will not need to be re-painted to be able to compete in the 2016 NZ CanAm Proxy Series)

The Nissan R381 from RMS Resins, the Nissan R382 and the Toyota 7 from Tassie Resin Products will also be permitted to enter as they are also Group 7 CanAm cars.

As with all CanAm cars, they too will need to have correct colours, numbers, engine and wheel detail so that they resemble what ran in CanAm style race at the time to pass the Tech Check.

There is a maximum of 6 of each model (irrespective of livery or brand) that can be entered. eg; no more than 6x McLaren M8D cars in the series regardless of brand and livery.

There is a maximum of 24 cars to be entered in the 2016 NZ CanAm Proxy Series, this means the first 24 cars that are officially accepted get to race.

At this stage I will only accept 1 car per entrant, only to allow more guys to enter.

If there is room later on, I will open up for double entries to a maximum of two cars per entrant with the proviso that the 2 cars must not be in the same class.

I will keep you all posted this forum about how the entries are progressing and if/when there is room to allow double entries.

Once a car has been officially accepted it cannot be exchanged for another car.

Entries for the 2016 NZ CanAm Proxy Series will be open from November 1st 2015

Entries will be closed on March 30th or earlier if a full field of 24 cars has been reached.

If a car enters after March 30th then it will incur a late entry penalty.

If a car turns up after March 30th then it will incur a late entry penalty.

Entries will only be officially accepted once full payment has been received with entrant’s name and car details.

Entry fees for 2016 will be the same as 2015 – NZ15.00, AU15.00, US15.00, EURO12.00 per car.

If you are from outside of the Napier area it would be best to e-mail me at miniclubman@gmail.com

for payment details, that way I can keep track much easier, I wouldn’t want any one to miss out.

The entry fee is non refundable once paid.

CanAm cars need to get to me for the Tech Check no later than March 30th

That gives you more than 4 months to get your entry fee paid, car ready to race and to me for the Tech Check.

Cars can be sent to me for the tech check at any time before 30th March, my address is

David Carter

I5 Chester st

Taradale 4112

Napier

New Zealand

Cars will be checked as they arrive, if for some reason a car doesn’t pass the Tech Check I will contact the owner via e-mail and go from there.

Once the car passes the Tech Check it will be safely impounded until required for the 1st race.

I’m expecting the usual suspects from 2015 will be returning to enter this CanAm Proxy Series as well as others that have entered in previous years might get back on the track and hopefully some new guy's would be great.

Just like 2015 there will be 8 Races that make up the Series but only the best 7 results will be included for the points tally.

Get your CanAm cars ready to race!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND BOOK YOUR SPOT IN THIS SERIES UNTIL I HAVE POSTED THAT THE ENTRY IS OPEN

THANK YOU

The rules for 2016 are the same as 2015

I will get these posted shortly

But you can check what they are on the 2015 can-am posts

That will get you started

Thanks

Dave

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

2016 CAN-AM RULES

THE CARS

The 2016 NZPR is open to all CanAm cars that raced in the CanAm series during the period of 1966 to 1974 inclusive.

Eligible cars are defined as those listed as entrants, regardless of whether the car started the race in any of the CanAm races on this web site and within this link => http://www.racingspo...hip/Can-Am.html

More info on these cars can be found at => http://www.racingspo...Interserie.html

Back for 2016 => Group 7 CanAm cars that raced in the European INTERSERIE races prior to 1975 will also be permitted to race in the 2014 NZ CanAm Proxy Series.

This means cars like the Carrera Lola T222 and other cars will not need to be re-painted to be able to compete in the 2014 NZ CanAm Proxy Series.

The Nissan R381 from RMS Resins, the Nissan R382 and the Toyota 7 from Tassie Resin Products will also be permitted to enter as they too are Group 7 CanAm cars.

As with all cars, they too will need to have correct colours, numbers, engine and wheel detail so that they resemble what ran in CanAm at the time to pass the "Tech Check".

There is a maximum of 6 of each model (irrespective of livery or brand) that can be entered. eg; no more than 6x McLaren M8D cars in the series regardless of brand and livery.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/canam may also be helpful for CanAm cars.

BODY

CanAm cars must look how they were raced within the time frame of 1966 – 1974 inclusive.

No external alterations to size of wheel arches, wings, or roof line allowed, other than for purposes of "correcting" one RTR model of similar lineage into the correct body characteristics of the actual version which

raced in CanAm (during the period of 1966 to 1974 inclusive) or to replace a material type - eg replace for instance a rigid plastic strut with a "tear-proof" or flexible facsimile to make the body more durable for the series.

Internal material may be removed to facilitate wheel/tire and chassis installation.

Resin/Fiberglass bodies of models listed in on the site above shall be allowed.

Any entrant unsure if a chosen body will/can be qualified is welcome to seek advice prior to opening date of entries, but please first check the list of legal cars on the RSC site for yourself and the measurements section. Most queries will be answered by checking these areas.

Bodies must be painted to approximate colour of original car, with a reasonable attempt at re-creating the original livery and must have a minimum of 3 racing numbers in the standard positions.

All cars must have all windscreens or other clear parts normal for the model.

The window material must be transparent.

The body shall be fitted with 3 dimensional interior consisting of at least a driver (head and shoulders), steering wheel and seats.

Full depth vacuum formed interiors are permitted providing they are of decent quality, ie, not a generic type interior like what you get with a Betta body.

The drivers head must be resin or plastic. If you are unsure then you may send me some photos to confirm.

Thus on all entries a realistic, detailed "cockpit" with painted driver etc is required.

NO part of the chassis should be seen through the cockpit/interior.

Vacuum formed bodies are not permitted.

Wheels must be centered in the wheel arch, +/- 1mm.

Bodies to be secured to chassis using mounting screws, or manufacturer's clipping systems, eg HRS/HRS2.

These may be run "loose" if desired, provided the body does not fall off in racing situations.

The cars shall be reasonable scale representations of the original, approximating 1/32nd scale.

It is recognised that many RTR models are not exactly to scale.

Examples of legal cars which are known to be over-scale would be Slot-it Chaparral 2E, Alfa 33/3. The Vanquish MG range of CanAm cars are massively over scale and are not legal.

Based upon the width of the body, entries will be classified as below: Also see specific Class B car rules further below.

Class A - Cars to be a maximum width of 68mm, maximum track front or rear is 68mm

Class B - Cars to have a maximum width of 63mm, maximum track front or rear is 63mm

All cars - Wheelbase to be a maximum of 80mm measured between axle centres.

With the further proviso that the body should not exceed 1/32nd scale in any direction by more than 11% - eg, if we see a 67.9999mm wide Chaparral 2E resin body from "scale resins China" – it's not going to

pass the tech check….

If you're unsure if a physical model is legal for size, do some research, and if you still can't nail it down, ask on forum before finalizing your entry.

NOTE: "TRACK" is measured from outside edge of each tyre (total width of the rolling axle/tyres)

Chassis

Original RTR chassis if used, should be retained from the guide mount to the front of the rear wheel openings, except for any shaving and sanding for tuning and any alterations performed to move the guide

or to enable fixing of alternate motor mount or pod or for fixing of the body in the chosen entry class.

The location of the guide mount may be altered to facilitate better engineering, provided it remains within the normal chassis underneath the bodywork.

Only a single guide somewhere forward of the front axle is permitted.

A reasonable amount of plastic may be removed from the area between the wheels to enable the chassis to fit under the body shell on resin/fibreglass cars.

A reasonable amount of material may be removed from the area between the chassis ribs to allow fitment of a motor/axle cradle. Metal motor pods are NOT permitted.

Only the rear wheels may be driven. No front wheel or 4 wheel drive cars permitted.

A minimum ground clearance of 1.0mm at initial scrutineering is required for all entries, as measured from the front axle, to the rear of the car, including, chassis, gears, and bodywork.

For remaining rounds, a minimum clearance of 0.5mm as judged on the same basis is required. Any entry not meeting clearance requirements will be run at host's discretion only, and shall incur a points

penalty at each round it fails to meets clearance standards, as outlined in the penalties schedule.

No metal objects shall be fixed under the chassis (location screws exempt), and these may not protrude below the chassis.

Gears shall not touch the track surface at any time and are subjected to the clearance rule.

No part of the chassis including guide flag shall be visible beyond the body when viewed from directly above.

You may use as your base, a podded or non-podded chassis from such as, but not limited to Slot.it, Ninco, MBSlot, or NSR, Racer, Sideways, Scale Auto or graft/engineer an RTR or home made plastic

chassis of podded or non-podded type or graft a pod from one maker into another chassis.

Bracing

Plastic or printed circuit board may only be used to brace chassis components.

Metal material is prohibited as chassis bracing with the exception of the following =>

A brass sleeve may be inserted in the guide mount hole to allow fitment of a smaller diameter guide post.

The guide mount may be strengthened with a metal material.

Metal rod, plate or tube bracing may be used between the motor and the rear of the axle/chassis/pod only.

Any chassis that may be classed as 'a working chassis' is not permitted.

A Chassis that flexes due to flexing plastic is permitted providing there is no built in torsion system.

(suspension systems that hold the motor pod to chassis are fine)

Modified and custom chassis must be one piece between the axles apart from motor pods.

This will give entrants a choice as to how much engineering they are willing or able to undertake.

You may then fit any of these chassis types into a legal plastic body, or home made or mass made resin body.

Owner's name must be clearly written or engraved on chassis (not with tape) – instruction of body screw adjustment information on underside of car is encouraged.

Normal format would be [– 1.25 turns] and an arrow pointing to the screw, or "for all". This is so that your car may be repaired and the body float restored as close as possible to how you set it.

If you don't give this information ON THE CAR, hosts cannot give you their best efforts.

Free choice of gears, axles, guides, braids and motor lead wire.

Wheels/Tires

Wheels and tyres must have the look and 'feel' of scale representations.

CanAm cars used 15 inch rims, 16.5mm size wheels will be fine.

Use of the bigger 17.3mm size rims will incur a penalty.

All wheel inserts must represent what were used by cars in CanAm races during the period, any other type of wheel insert will incur a penalty.

NO SILICON TIRES WHAT-SO-EVER.

Tires must be black in colour. Grey or any other colour tires are NOT permitted.

No foam content allowed in the tyres and no 'space saver' or Delrin front wheels allowed.

Front wheels must be of scale appearance and in contact with flat surface when tested on a set up board – no tripods and must be the same diameter full width apart from reasonable "profiling" of the edges for a maximum of 1mm either side. Minimum front wheel and tyre width of 7mm = scaled 9 inches on original car.

All rear tyres to be a minimum diameter of 18mm at the start of the series.

Free choice of rear rubber or urethane tyres from the following recognized manufacturers only; being Ninco, NSR, Slot.it (any series except silicon), Racer, Sideways, BRM, Ortmanns, YellowDog urethanes,

MJK, Dart Hobbies, Paul Gauge Tires (E-Bay)

rear tyres can not be treated with any oils,lotions or any other substance that can change the chemical make up of the tyres

all rear tyres must be as they are from the manufacturer apart from been glued onto the wheels and trued

tyres will be check for this duing the tech check

Free choice of wheels (plastic, alloy hubs) however ALL hubs must be fitted with 3D wheel inserts replicating the styles of the period the 1:1 car raced in.

Front tyres may be 'zero grip' type or have a low friction coating applied such as nail polish, as long as the coating is clear not coloured and is solid and stable, ie, does not leave a residue on the track.

Wheels/tyres must not run outside of the cars bodywork, ie; if the wheels and or tyres can be seen when viewed from above then they are illegal and must be fitted so as to comply with this rule while still

complying with all other rules.

Tires shall be cleaned by hosts using only clean plain brown packaging tape to remove physical residues.

If that proves to be insufficient to clean the tires then the 'official' rubber cleaner as supplied by the organiser may be used but all cars must be treated with the same cleaner.

Nothing else is to be used to clean the tires.

If you are unsure as to what tire to use then I would strongly suggest NSR Super Grip tires. They work very well and last the distance.

Magnets

No traction magnets allowed in any shape or form, this means that "magnet motors" such as the MBSlot 'DoDo' blue can Avant Slot motor, etc. are prohibited.

A maximum magnetic field down force from the motor magnets of 30grams as measured on a magnet marshal has been set. Any car exceeding 50gms down force at scrutineering shall be excluded from the race.

Weight

No ballast may be used on any external chassis or body surface ie; ballast used must be retained within the topside of the chassis. No ballast fitted to the bottom of the chassis.

Motors

Any commercially available motors and hybrid motors can be used with the exclusion of 'rare earth' magnet and 'strap' type motors. Custom made magnets and or armatures are not permitted in this Proxy Series.

Class B CanAm Car Rules

Class B cars must adhere to all CanAm car rules as well as the following………

Class B cars must be Group 7 CanAm cars – V8 powered, (open top with 2 seats, a true CanAm car)

Class B must weigh at least 70 grams ready to race.

Must be no wider than 63mm.

The guide length (distance from center of guide pivot to center of rear axle) must be less than 90mm.

All cars must use either the stock NSR 20K Shark or the Slot-it 21.5K motor.

Motor must remain sealed. If motor appears to have been opened or tampered with or sounds like it could be more

than a 20K Shark or Slot-it 21.5K motor then that car will be excluded from Class B.

Motor shaft may be shortened for tire or body clearance only.

A small portion of the sticker that is wrapped around the NSR motors may be removed for axle clearance only.

Motors may be glued to chassis but must be in original factory position.

Chassis may be in-line, side winder or angle winder.

Axle bushes may be glued to chassis or motor pod but must be in original factory position.

Front axle locating screws may be fitted but must be in factory screw holes.

If the chassis does not have provisions for such screws, then the chassis may have front axle 'locators' added, these must

be made from plastic sheet only.

Chassis may have tape fitted to eliminate shudder.

Gear ratio must be between 2.888 and 3.111.

In line 9-26=2.888, 9-27=3.000, 9-28=3.111

Side winder 11-32=2.909, 11-33=3.000, 11-34=3.090

Angle winder 10-29=2.9, 10-30=3.0, 11-32=2.909, 11-34=3.090

All of the above will be checked during the Tech Check.

The reason for this change is to have more cars in Class B by catering for the mid sized CanAm cars.

Previous smaller Class B cars could be easily adapted for the 2015 Class B Car Rules without too much work by addressing the motor, weight and gear ratio as they would already be within the maximum size.

I would expect to see a well sorted Class B car give any other CanAm car 'a good run for the money'.

Class B cars will still run in the overall points championship points tally.

DISCLAIMER

The organiser of the 2016 New Zealand can-am proxy series David Carter

During the setting up and running of this series David Carter may co-op local hosts or others to assist in determining matters arising

The organiser's decision is final and appeal is unavailable

The organiser also reserves the right to withdraw any entry should the need arise

Entrants should understand that no responsibility is accepted by the organisers,hosts or participants of any of the NZ proxy race series for the loss and/or damage to your cars or equipment supplied either before,during or after the series is conducted

THE ONUS IS ON THE ENTRANT TO ENSURE THAT THEIR CAR COMPLIES WITH THE RULES

Edited by David Carter

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

You're wasted in the Possum trade. Clearly a future in event management beckons.

Trying to keep a bunch of bushman organized and keeping there gear up to scratch is good practice

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Hi Guys, entries are now open for the 2016 can-am proxy series

Please e-mail me to 'pencil ' your Can-Am car in the Series. [mini70clubman@gmail.com]

Once car details and payment have been confirmed, that entry will then become officially placed 'on the grid'.

Entries for the 2015 NZ Can-Am Proxy Series will be open from November 1st 2015

Entries will only be officially accepted once full payment has been received with entrant’s name and car details.

There is a maximum of 24 cars to be entered in the 2016 NZ Can-Am Proxy Series so the first 24 cars that are officially accepted get to race.

Entry fees for 2016 will be the same as 2015 – NZ15.00, AU15.00, US15.00, EURO12.00 per car. The entry fee is non refundable.

If you are from outside of the Napier area it would be best to e-mail me [mini70clubman@gmail.com] for payment details, that way I can keep track much easier, I wouldn’t want any one to miss out.

If you are unable to determine if the car you want to enter is suitable for Can-Am check the Racing Sports Cars web site and consult with Mr Google. If that fails then you can e-mail me with the details you have.

Please note that I won’t do any research for you. To make a decision I will need => car make and model, livery, year it raced, driver and number that raced it, which track and date at that track it was raced.

I will make a call and let you know if it fits or not.

There is a maximum of 24 cars to be entered in the 2016 NZ Can-Am Proxy Series, this means the first 24 cars that are officially accepted get to race.

At this stage I will only accept 1 car per entrant to allow more guys to enter. If there is room for later on, I will open up for double entries to a maximum of two cars per entrant with the proviso that the 2 cars must not be

in the same class

I will keep you all posted this forum about how the entries are progressing and if/when there is room to allow double entries. Once a car has been officially accepted it cannot be exchanged for another car.

Entries will close on March 30th or earlier if a full field of 24 cars has been reached.

I will keep you all posted via this forum on how the entries are going.

Once there is a full field of 24 cars or if there is room for more Cars to be entered, I will advise this on this forum at an appropriate time.

If a car enters after March 28 then it will incur a late entry penalty.

If a car turns up after March 28 then it will incur a late entry penalty.

If you are from outside of the Napier area it would be best to e-mail me [mini70clubman@gmail.com] for payment details, that way I can keep track much easier, I wouldn’t want any one to miss out.

Can-Am cars need to get to me for the Tech Check no later than March 30th

That gives you more than 4 months to get your CanAm car ready to race and to me for the Tech Check.

Cars can be sent to me for the tech check at any time before 30th March, my address is……..

David Carter

15 Chester St

Taradale 4112

Napier

New Zealand

Cars will be checked as they arrive, if for some reason a car doesn’t pass the Tech Check I will contact the owner via e-mail and go from there.

Once the car passes the Tech Check it will be safely impounded until required for the 1st race.

I’m expecting the usual suspects from 2015 will be returning to enter this Can-Am Proxy Series as well as others that have entered in previous years might get back on the track would be great.

Just like 2015 there will be 8 Races that make up the Series but only the best 7 results will be included for the points tally.

Get your CanAm cars ready to race!!!!!!!

2015 Can-Am Proxy Series Race format

There are to be 8 races, however only the best 7 race results go towards the championship title.

All racing is to be of a timed format only. Total race length of each race is to be 8 OR 9 minutes.

The minimum total race time per car should be no shorter than 8 minutes total race time. eg. 2 minutes per lane

on a four lane track, and 3 minutes per lane on a three lane track with partial laps recorded in no less detail than 10th of lap.

Race Points (same system as in 2015)

All cars will be allocated points based on their overall finishing position of each race irrespective of their class.

At the end of the race the winner is awarded 100 points, 2nd place gets 98 points, 3rd place gets 96 points etc………

(no points will be awarded for qualifying)

At the end of the final race, the worst race result for each entrant will not be counted for the class championship.

ie; only the best 7 results from 8 races will count towards the 2014 Group 5 Proxy Series championship.

If any Penalty points are incurred during initial scrutineering they will be taken off the earned points from Race 1.

Any other Penalty points incurred will be taken off the earned points when appropriate.

DISCLAIMER

The organizer of the 2016 New Zealand Can-Am Proxy Series is David Carter

During the setting up and running of this series Dave may co-opt local hosts or others to assist in determining matters arising.

The organizer’s decision is final and no appeal is available.

The organizer also reserves the right to withdraw any entry should the need arise.

Entrants should understand that no responsibility is accepted by the organizer, hosts or participants of any of the NZ Proxy Race Series for the loss and/or damage to your cars or equipment supplied either before,

during or after the series is conducted.

Edited by David Carter

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

I am entering a Mclaren M20 US racing #8

A class

Edited by David Carter

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Pencil me in for a Lola T70 Surtees #7 please Dave, Might go a bit better with a fixed chassis

Edited by Wobble

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

good to see you back for 2016 Wobble

is that a B class car like last year

Edited by David Carter

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

yep, B class, sorry I missed that, just too keen

got that

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Can you put me down for a Slot it McLaren M8D again please David.

will do

what are you going to go in A class or B class

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Put me down please

Matra in open class

If there is a spare spot in B class I'll be a

Number filler

Rossko

All good Rossko

Good to see you back for another year

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

A Lola 222 in B please.

awesome to see you again aquakiwi

your added to the list

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Porsche 917/10 Gelo Racing Team Interserie 1973 in A class pleae

Edited by Smithy

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Porsche 917/10 Gelo Racing Team Interserie 1973 in A class pleae

sounds good Craig

clad to see you getting on the track with the rest of us proxy addicts

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

I have been asked if tyre treatment is allowed

After some advise I have decided that as it doesn't say in the rules that you can or can't

I will allow tyres to be treated

But as this will make tyres more prone to ware more quickly

You will have to allow for this when setting your car up

The car will need to have at least .5mm clearance by the end of the rounds

Or of a clearance that the track host is happy to run the car as not to cause damage to the track surface

If the car fails to meet this clearance criteria a penilty will be awarded to that car

And if tyres are changed so that car can continue a penilty will be awarded to that car

I will add this to the rules

Thanks

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Hi David Carter.

Looking at the final version of last years rules I agree there was no mention of a ban but certainly all previous proxies held by Mark and Dave had the proviso -

Tyre Treatments

No rear tyres may be treated with any chemical products such as - but not limited to - WD40, NSR tyre oil, etc, prior to submitting for entry.

Tyres shall be cleaned by hosts using only clean water, and/or ordinary brown packaging tape to remove physical residues.

Free choice of gears, axles, guides, braids and motor lead wire. One guide per car.

Like the RTR Nats previously however it is impossible to police so I agree why not relax as long as tyre Goo not allowed.

I plan to enter my McLaren M6A again in Class B (non-podded) but will shout it some new tyres this year. Amazing the original NSR Ultragrips lasted for 5 years although it was clearly out-classed towards end. This was not necessarily tyre fault as grip never seemed to be an issue.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Good to here Chas

You are on the list

As for treated tyres

This is allowed in the grp5 proxy and I have noticed that so long as a car is set up well

It will be competitive with or without treated tyres

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

My tyres are not treated, I'm running slot it p6's

sooooo

Good luck with treating tyres

I'm not a fan of it,but that will make me a new

Challenge to beat all your treated cars 😛😝

so I'm asking for my Tyres to be cleaned with just water please

Thanks

Rossko

Edited by GAS41T

My tyres are not treated, I'm running slot it p6's

sooooo

Good luck with treating tyres

I'm not a fan of it,but that will make me a new

Challenge to beat all your treated cars 😛😝

so I'm asking for my Tyres to be cleaned with just water please

Thanks

Rossko

Have taken a note of that and will put that instruction in with your car

I have driven your cars a few times and they are a perfect example of how well a car can be without treated tyres

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.