Race 2 , Season 4 Minto Park Raceway

teamredracing

Ok guys , I'm putting out the feelers early again for the next round at my place .You know the classes. Deal will be same again as it was the last time only exception is I'm hoping one of the twins wont be doing a hospital runner again (touch wood).

I'm not putting on dinner as the last couple of times it hasnt been worth it. There are plenty of eateries down the road from me so you can pick it up and eat it here if you like.Hooters is also a short drive for those wanting the taste of a $840 hamburger ;):P:D .

$5 will be for Tea ,Coffee , cake and electricity( as we did in the old days) . Usual time 3.00 pm track opens , but not worried if you turn up a little before then and racing will start at 7.00 pm.

Just a foot note the, house next door to us (left hand side) is going to be demolished so parking in their driveway is ok.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

No John . Not setting up with a low turn up. Ronny , we're all racing mate . Dont about marshalling ,I've got the cut out on the computor. Havent heard from Joe , Lawrence. And will get word from Longy today.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.