Sign in to follow this  
alexis in greece

Round 10 Athens Chaitas Racing Garden

Hi Chas , the cars are on there way back to Oz .As far as I'm aware , there not here yet . So thats the only update we can give you unless Gaz can shed some more light.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks Teamredracing.

I thought that might be case but possibly because of illness no advice had been provided.

Look to the safe arrival in Aussie.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Good news is the box of cars have arrived in Oz

The bad news is getting time this close to Xmas to finish the series off

....... local meet on the 5th (check numbers, maybe in), got a work pissup on the 12th, parents coming down from Brisbane on the 19th, in Wellington (NSW) on the 26th plus i have to clear it with Craig's doctor to see if he can come out to play.

Will try, but not promising anything, we will see what happens

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Good news. That certainly took a while.

Maybe you should build a portable track for the truck Gazza, and run the cars while you have some down time ;)

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Aw well, if it's all a bit much to fit in, let's just call it quits now................................(shitting bricks here! Never been in front in a championship before.)

***EDIT*** Actually, I think international mail up here in Europe is getting a right going over - a small delivery from ecotechshop in Spain just took 23 days to arrive - usually arrives in under 10. Security is at "running round flapping arms in air screaming" level at the moment.

Edited by snurfen

wosautos12.gif

Actually, I think international mail up here in Europe is getting a right going over - a small delivery from ecotechshop in Spain just took 23 days to arrive - usually arrives in under 10. Security is at "running round flapping arms in air screaming" level at the moment.

I could imagine, and after Tuesdays little incident it's only going to get worse, i was surprised it got here this early

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Thank goodness the box has pitched up...!

Look forward to hearing more when there's more to be heard.... :)

All the best for now.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Gazza and Teamredracing.

Any chance of some action before Christmas or do you have a full calendar already. Your last explanation did not look too hopeful Gazza.

If not on will have to console myself with OZ Rally.

It does seem so long though. My Toyota might be getting home sick. If you have time can you please show it a photo of some sheep.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Please give my regards to Mel.

Chas Le Breton

East Island

It does seem so long though. My Toyota might be getting home sick. If you have time can you please show it a photo of some sheep.

That's funny that is right there...

ps. Maybe you should replace the pace notes with a picture of a sheep for next year...