Sign in to follow this  
alexis in greece

Round 10 Athens Chaitas Racing Garden

This evening we raced the rally stage clockwise and anticlockwise.Iraklis(Hercules) ,owner of the premises,drove both directions.Below you will find there results of very closely fought SS1,clockwise,6 laps.There have been again 2 cars from another planet ,#111 and #27 split by a tiny difference of 17 hundrets of a second.Further down cars 4-8 finished whithin the same second.It seems the the car #59 has a relation of hate with Greek stages.Enjoy.

22097087105_7217c42830_z.jpg

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

It's a really nice looking track, that one. Thanks for the run Alexis. Congratulations to those at the pointy end.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Thanks alexis

Great looking track thanks for all your

Effort and for another awesome round

Congrats to the podium getters

And all entrants

Rossko

Hi Aquakiwi.

How dare you. I would never do a thing like that.

Congrats to podiumites and organisers alike.

Regards Chas Le Breton

SS2 results.This time PETER GUNN was a clear winner by 1 full second but Iraklis would like to present his apologies to Gas4it for a bad deslot in the last lap,a few corners from finish,which cost him the stage win.Still , cars 4-7 finished whithin the same second.Then cars 8-12 again whithin the same second.

21491022584_aa471c5ed3_z.jpg

Aggregate results

21926945019_27c815d11c_z.jpg

One to go,Wednesday evening

Edited by alexis in greece

Final SS in Athens was raced and won yesterday evening.No big surprises.It was as closely faught as the previous ones.Snurfen won

by 46 hundreds.Positions 3-5 whithin the same second .Ember lost to Benm for 5 hundreds.Positions 9-12

finished whithin the same second also.

The most surprising:Bigmanrallies and Knealer were split by 0.0028 seconds(DS provides 4 decimal digits)

Enjoy

22171302782_d87d7d6bf2_z.jpg

Roud 10 final results

21561189194_bed0ee1ddb_b.jpg

Congrats to the podiumites and organisers. A well run round.

Well done on last round Branco. Good overall result for you too Aquakiwi. It was pretty close in the end.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Thanks Alexis for all the hard work you and your great team did for us all , not sure what happens next year but i hope we will all be visiting Greece again, congrats to all where ever you finished , and to Martyn who is now just about there , great consistency in your car mate .

Damn, I nearly made it into the top ten.

Congrats to Gas for the win and another well run round by Alexis.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Thank you to Alexis and the rest of the Greek delegation. Congratulations to everyone for surviving another round.

Apologies for the delay. Here are the score tables.

r10_zpsf63qdbyf.jpg

R10_subs_zps0p9n7tzi.jpg

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Phew, back on the podium! was getting a bit nervy there.

Thanks again to Alexis and all the gang Hellenic Slot Club for a big effort hosting the rounds.

wosautos12.gif

Sorry about that Chief. Don't know what happened there. Seems I had 2 or 3 at 17th place. All sorted now and updated.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Many thanks Iraklis, my car likes your track in one direction... but only in one direction :- (

Now then Boyos, I live on a hill overlooking a valley and there are sheep within a couple of miles. Its just like Wales, can I transfer?

Leo the Jones-boy

Like_1.gifLike Scuderia Turini on Facebook Please Vote Up my postings - green arrow at top right :- )