Happy Birthday Slotsnz

Capri-corn7

Happy birthday mate.

Take it easy, kick back, and run a few Slots.

Hope it's a fabulous day Mark, with a good bottle of vino or two.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Have a most excellent day Mark

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

An excellent evening.

Funnily enough Lynn, amongst other things, I had the magnum of Garnier that I won a couple of weeks back in the Slot.it Shootout.

Weird though, 10 people around the table, about 3 of them that don't drink bubbles, but the thing emptied itself in about 5 minutes.

It must have had a hole in the bottom or something.

Broke the first rule of dinner parties, never do "first time" recipes that you haven't cooked before - but got away with it (we did 2 new things), and now have a killer Lamb Tagine I'll be asked to bring to events

But I didn't get any slotty presents . . . . again . . no one ever buys me slots....

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 11 months later...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Mark...

Take it easy and enjoy the ride...

Thanks folks.

Actually, in Spain, Spanish pension age is 65 and rising, but the gold card starts to kick in a 60 - I can get gold card for trains, buses and some government theatres, museums, gallery entries etc all discounted when I become a "Jubilados" next year.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Nah mate.

I didn't even get socks or a new tie ....... mind you, when your life has to fit inside a suitcase in a couple of weeks time, not much point in buying anything except what you really need.

I have however been ruined in other ways all weekend, and emigrating (albeit not permanently) is fantastic for your social life. I've put on a few kg the past 6 weeks.....