Rules And Info For Oz Rally 15/16

kalbfellp

Hi Gas41T/Rossco

I appreciate not everybody has the time I have (being retired) so understand where you are coming from. I have 5 grand children 3 and under so they take a little time as well.

I too am happy to run within the rules. Just trying to make a few new cars eligible.

I also like to spend as little as possible but other people can spend what they like.

As long as we enjoy what does it matter.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Personally, I could of sworn that that rule was already there...

Hi Peter, Gas41T and Phil.

My apologies if I gave the wrong impression but I was certainly not advocating change. Look at how close some of the classes are - what more could you ask for.

Just trying to make some Scaly and possibly Carrera cars more suitable/eligible. Very minor allowances really. They put out such a great range it is a pity to see so few raced.

I remember when Shadow_Rusty and I decided to enter our hopeless Scaly Ford RS200's for fun 3 years ago expecting to vie for last. SR ended up nearly winning the first year and mine was certainly not disgraced. Mine is still completely Scaly except for spur gear, rear ali wheels and tyres.

Regards Chas Le Breton

hello Phil.

i have no problem with the black tire only... i would even push further and request MJK only if i was you.

Kilslot has launch a serie of rally car chassis for SCX and few other brand. there are non pod as the rule request but they are no the stock RTR one. i would like to have these chassis authorised for 16/17.

regards

fabien

Well Fabien let's see something new????, you had WRP, we have OZ. Tasman. ips. group 5 . can am. pony wars. to start with all different. proxy races for you to build all different cars for. also the targa will be along again, the vrra. so many to chose from for you spoilt for choice, but I do think we have enough upheaval trying to sort the WRP out without any more for a while especially when it's not needed.

• 2 months later...