Rnd 5 - Welsh Combo Rally

snurfen

Can't win with you lot! Got complaints calling the Special Stages last year!

:D :D :D :D :D

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

For the last 4 1/2 hours, I've been busting my hoo-has to video Round 5, then run 3 STAGES and I'm 3 cars from the end and Dave, the landlord of the Hi-Tide (Elvis central during saddoo's weekend) unleashes his Tuesday evening re-enactment of the Somme. I've had to come in for fresh shreddies.

This is about 180 yards from the garage I'm running the stage in

Edited by snurfen
wosautos12.gif

Where'd that friggin kiwi come from ........ there'll be no sheep safe tonight :D :D :D

The sheep are used to be nervous

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

Wow. He's somehow managed to transmit the last round success from Tasman Cup into a rally rush.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

and so, the rally finishes it's Welsh stay and makes it's way to the Isle of Man - arrived safely with Dave this morning. Here's the final score.

R5%20Final_zpsc75pw34z.png

I've got all the podium pictures and a video of Deadman's stage to post. Cleverly, I have left the SD card at home today, so will edit and post over the weekend. Have really enjoyed running the cars again this year, can't wait to see what other people's views on them are in comparison to my thoughts.

wosautos12.gif

And the official score cards.

R5_table_zpsj1mjigxy.jpg

R5_subs_zpsddgzni2x.jpg

Thanks for the huge effort Snurfy. And congratulations to those who've been good enough to make the steps.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Well what can I say, I have really enjoyed the last three rounds. Looks like I finished off with a stage win too.

Thanks for the massive effort Martyn. Hope you have gotten your dining room table back. Congrats to the others up the top end.

Bring on the next round.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING