teamredracing

Rnd 2 Season 3 Back To Minto Park

This weekend is back at Minto Park Raceway. You guys know the drill . Will have a gas heater for the cold . If by chance we have rain , John dont park on the lawn :).

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Forgot to mention that I need the night to flow as best as we can as I'm off to Forster early in the morning. Not that I'll be kicking you out after the last bracket of the night . Who am I kidding , yes I am. Also I have a spare gantry light and globe just in case the JoeZ lighting saga follows him :o:)

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Forgot to mention that I need the night to flow as best as we can as I'm off to Forster early in the morning.

Going on past attendances we should be finished around 9

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Come on guys .Do we have anymore starters for Saturday night. Makes it easier for dinner.

Craig

Now that wasnt hard was it :).

Craig

John , you can park on my grass but you'll have to get yourself out if you bog it again :o:D . By the way I havent filled the last one you created :P:lol: .

Craig

Sorry Craig but I have caught a cold. Dont want to infect anyone else there so I will stay home tonight.

CHeers

Fuel racing was closer and more fun than the main events, might have to look at running in at least one of the categories for next year ...... where's that pole

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Didnt realise you had them John . Sent them over to you only a moment ago. Will put up the podium shots tommorrow.

Craig

Ok here's the Podium pics from Saturday night

First up

Porsche Cup

20150718_205351_zpscnig2vaw.jpg

Winners were

Joe , Paul , Ronny

Next up was

Trans Am

20150718_205318_zpsk24xa4cx.jpg

Winners were

Joe, Paul , Craig

Last but not least

Slot it Group C

20150718_215652_zpsz4tauhjq.jpg

Winners were

Joe , Paul , Craig

Just to add salt to the wounds Joe had record laps in each of the classes . Which will make Longy (Matt) work even harder next round here. Congrats to Joe , We had a bit of a muck around with a breakout fuel race afterwards as we did finish the last class earlier than even I had expected . It was a crack up as it was a run what you brung and change it after each bracket if you wanted. Lot of fun was had and still managed to get out of the warmth before 12, only just and even managed to get off to Forster . Thanks for those who turned up , even to Graham (Capella 13b) . See you at Lawrences for the next one.

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig