Rnd 4 - The Taffcropolis Rally

snurfen

Hey Alexis , Great video on your club. You have a good setup . Good to see the whole track or tracks in a video. Was a little surprised to see a Mini parked outside the door :D . Your not short of computer's either. Well it did wet the appetite . If you do another of the Proxy , is there any chance of the english version :o:lol:;) . Looks like a good bunch of guys and lady. Thanks again for the vid.

Hey Martyn I did notice your mid run lunch package. Was a bit alarmed to see what your back up drinks were in the background :o:lol: . Doing a great job so far even with my guys , the drug doods even managing a 3rd in heat 2. I did notice the windows had somewhat cleared a bit from previous rounds so they must be starting to run out which in the next rounds should help :huh: I hope :unsure: . By the way the I see you have stock take at your company as well. They have stock , you take :rolleyes:;):D .

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Hey Alexis , Great video on your club. You have a good setup . Good to see the whole track or tracks in a video. Was a little surprised to see a Mini parked outside the door :D . Your not short of computer's either. Well it did wet the appetite . If you do another of the Proxy , is there any chance of the english version :o:lol:;) . Looks like a good bunch of guys and lady. Thanks again for the vid.

Cheers Craig

The Mini belongs to Chris (nisko) who is the founder of the club and owner of the premises.The lady is Marina ,his wife ,who lends a helping hand with race control most of the times.Each stage i assigned a computer and they are all connected to a server so we can race 4 stages simultaneously.As for the english version there is slim chance

gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

Excuse the spelling Alexis, but Craig, "Theo bierre parakalos" will get you a few sherberts. "Theo ouzo paraklos" will cause a lot more damage.

It's raining here, unusually so I'll be trying to stitch my video together - very amateurish compared to Hellenic Slot Club's very slick production. If I can wake the resident student, I'll get her to film a few laps later.

(It's taken me ages to post this, as it misses lots of key strokes, so lots of proof reading and corrections - a similar posting on SF takes about a fifth of the time and effort)

wosautos12.gif

Snurf what browser are you using and have your tried compatibility mode. You're an IT bloke, you should know these things.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Only happens certain times of the day. this post for example is flying on! ***EDIT*** this line was easy next line took several edits!

EI 7,8,9,11 Google Chrome, Firefox - doesn't make a lot of difference. Different laptops, different OS's, different internet connection points. I'll retype this line below, without any corrections.

EI 78,9,1 Google chrome, ierfox -doesntake a lof of differene. Different lptops iferent OS's differen iterntconnection ints. I'll reype tis line belo, withut any correction.

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

wosautos12.gif

No idea! Wish I had now. Rest to follow after I've stopped my latest purchase, a 2001 1.8 Zafira, having erratic throttle response. You know that feeling when you got a bit of smeg on your braids, or the throttle resistor is dirty? A bit like that. Unpredictabubble.

wosautos12.gif

Coolo. Just making sure I haven't missed posting the results. :)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

"Theo ouzo paraklos" will cause a lot more damage.

Depending on what you mean by 2 ouzos.If it is 2 glasses (the usual interpretation) it will not cause any damage.Unless of course by asking for 2 ouzos you mean 2 pints.You will find yourself in heaven(or hell).By the way very good spelling.

Edited by alexis in greece
gallery_2645_1402_6823.jpg

Well spotted Chas

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion