Slider

Slider Park Raceway

No slacks as , been to hot to work in shed , have mate coming up on sat we will get into it on sunday ,

Cheers Slider

Looks great mate, should be a fast lap - especially for lemans class.

How much better is wood to run on? You're going the wood, nails can't wait to get back to Hobart to run on the wood, and anyone who's run on wood seems to just think Wood!

Looks like a great fast flowing circuit!!

Now to the painting then the copper tape laying then the RACING!!

Seriously tho, it does look the goods! Maybe TAZRACER and i should come up one saturday night to help with proceedings!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

. . . and anyone who's run on wood seems to just think Wood!

Looking great Slider.

Great to see all the activity in Tassie, I must be close to doing a tour down there. :blink:

Re: Wood tracks. I've had two over the years but other than a small rally track I'm now running Digital on plastic - mainly due to what I can do with space, but the day I can reasonably easy convert it to wood, I,m there!

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

If your keen (Nails) to give old slides a hand and help with proceedings I certainly am - not just to talk slots but also I'm desperate to find out what's so good about bloody WOOD!

Got me thinking, a rally track on wood would be good if i could or maybe should!!!

Say that quick and keep the tongue straight :D

cheers

Another update spent the last two days working on track it,s all together have painted the groves and the track has had two coats of paint , just need to apply the copper tape and wire it up hope to have it running next weekend . Photos tomorrow i,m just to buggered now

Cheers Slider

Another update spent the last two days working on track it,s all together have painted the groves and the track has had two coats of paint , just need to apply the copper tape and wire it up hope to have it running next weekend . Photos tomorrow i,m just to buggered now

Cheers Slider

Brilliant - looking forward to it Slider! :lol:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Pete: Are you having some pressure put on you by the Hadspen boys?

Just a bit Phil plus i want it going for next week when my Brother comes down from QLD

I,ve layed some copper tape today done 1 lane ..1\2 way thru #2

I think Smallnails may turn up to day for an inspection have to see what happens anyhow i better get back to it

Cheers SLIDER

Yeah hopefully can make it this arvo still mate!!

Got a lil boy with an earache tho.........so will see how it pans out.

Might still come out late arvo tho!!

ok that,s cool Brad

I have broken the tape twice now so how do i fix that ? do i just run some solder over the top of it ???

Thanks Phil did that when i tested it with ohms meter did not seem to work . so i pressed it over harder and hey presto it works

Thanks Phil

Brad has just been here he liked what he saw ( i hope ) just powered it up as suggested by Brad ( smallnails ) and all four lanes work like a charm . i,m very excited now need to finish this track now but it won,t happen have been in the shed for 3 days if i stay any longer i will be shot .

Cheers Slider

Just another Question the sensors for the timing software should they be put before or after the start line or on the start line?

Thanks in advance

Cheers Slider

The track looks great mate!

If i ever get to have a routed track i hope that it comes out even half as well!!

hehe i thought u would get it fired up!...........u had that look in your eyes when i left!