Slider Park Raceway

Slider

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete:The sensors are best just after the start line but remember that you may need a light source over them!

I use a hard nylon roller to roll the tape down over any repairs,I think they are used for wall paper.

PS looking bloody good!

Phil

Edited by kalbfellp

looks great slider, get some fences up before you start doing some quicker laps, its along way to the floor.

And nice touch painting the slots before taping, something I always did and it will make marshalling easier.

Thanks phoeno29 the fences are on the way painting the slots was an idea i got off your site

Thanks Again

Cheers Slider

done a bit more today fitted the sensors for timing , have to make a light bridge yet . also fitted crash barriers . Planted some trees not quite where i want them but i will have to play around a bit to get it right . Photos later but will post some

Cheers Slider

Edited by Slider

Got the track wired up today and all the crash barriers are on and spent a good 4 hours racing with a mate and my 11 year old daughter , bloody hell did we have fun, far better than i ever expected and only using box stock cars no weight no trueing or glueing tyres just put them on the track and go for it adjusted the volts to suit the different cars and man was it fun , v8 supercars , trucks , minis, american muscle cars , porsche,s , ninco classic,s , open wheelers 60,s era (coopers etc ).

Just to much fun :o:P:D:lol: :band: :clap: :clap: :clap: :P:);)

Cheers Slider

Edited by Slider

Glad that you have it running, and not off a drill battery as some one would have done! Now for a bit of tuning to the cars using the "routed tuning kit you got" . You will never keep the guys away now.

Jabob: I am at Old Beach but we race at different track around Hobart. See the web site below.

Phil

Phil, always got time for my mates.......especially ones that need a hand! Doesn't matter what time of day it is. I don't live to work mate! Lifes too short Phil for that, as you should know as you are much closer to the exit door than i am! :rolleyes:B)

But back to topic..............the track looks even beter in real life than in the photos!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif