Capri-corn7

3D Print A Ford

Just read this on my local rag

http://www.stuff.co....les-of-vehicles

thought it might be of interest.

Summary " Ford offering 3D files of their cars for free to Print " - if you promise not to do so commercially. So just sell resin casts B)

Edited by Capri-corn7

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Wow, how cool.

Stang's galore

Hey, Wait a mo' says $4.99 for STL file.

$39 for model.

Edited by ZeGas

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

Sorry ZeGas - good spotting.

This bit

"The Ford 3D Store, 3d.ford.com, allows customers to use advanced technology to make their own models of vehicles in the size and material they choose or opt to purchase 3D digital files."

confused me (or opt to purchase) my small brain thought hmm what is the alternative - not purchase i.e free. Skim reading didn't help either. Still could be an option for someone ...

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Geez, build a man's hopes up then shatter them (slightly)

No probs though, still if this is the start of things to comes I'm sure there will freebies out there soon enough.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

This is looking promising, I would buy the model anyway just to get a body of something currently not available. The Stang does look good and the Raptor will suit the Paris Dakar crowd.