Yep I endorse what Branco said, thanks for running and hosting Leo. Shame my driver couldn't do better, he would have liked to be photographed with those Grid Girls.

Edited by aquakiwi

Congratulations Keith, Martyn and Charles for the Round 2 podium. Been a few shakeups along the way, but it looks like these cars could be the ones to watch.

Thank you to Leo and the Elves for running such a big round. Without our hosts this great event doesn't happen.

I'll have the results tables up just as soon as I work out how Mark's sort function works. :)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Thanks Scotland

For a great round and to all involved

Thank you ember for doing the points

I'm happy my little car was ahead of

The tucker mobile 😝

Rossko

Well done Peter for comprehensive round win. You have certainly shown us you are the Gun(n) - pun intended.

Big thanks to the organisers, drivers, marshals and admin on a great event. Think this must be my best round result in 2 years since I started in this event.

Car is virtually identical to last year except for supplied new tyres. Cotton and glue idea seems to be working well on wheels.

Branco/AquakiwI comment may have been a bit tongue in cheek but in UK/Europe you can expect to strike variety of plastic and wood tracks. Ones in Greece I think are Scaly. You can only strive to build car that runs well on different surfaces. I was surprised to strike so many plastic tracks in USA with VRAA.

As stated IOM could be a different story.

Regards Chas Le Breton (Charlesx)

Thanks Leo and your helpers greatly appreciate all the effort which has gone into all of this, i know i speak for us all when i say been a very interesting round, for myself i am very surprised about my C4 and obviously pleased with it, congrats to the other podiumites and to all who are taking part a great bunch of car's. :)

"As stated IOM could be a different story."

oh yes!!!

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

OK ladies, gents and those who are unsure. Here's the current official standings

WRP_R2_zpsu3voawyf.jpg

WRP_S2_zpsazd33gxb.jpg

Sorry, I'm not as efficient as our previous tally-man.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

My drivers contract is starting to look shaky!!! Needs a kick in the bum.

Thanks for all the hard work in running the round and the pics, not an easy task.

Well done to those up the pointy end.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING

Thanks for the Scottish round Leo and mates.

Some big variations in people's achievements from Stage to Stage, but pleased with 4th overall: well done to the top three! :P

Car 111 seems to have been in a league of its own...! :o

Plenty of work to do for Team Mitsubishi....must try harder!

Most of the IoM stages in August will be on wood, so this could (as it usually does) turn things more or less upside down.

Usually excepting the Tucker-mobile, of course, but who knows this year, it seems to be off the pace.... :unsure:

Cheers

Dave

Edited by slotcarmann

Flipping Ada, right pleased with that! Thanks for all the efforts in hosting, Leo - my turn now!

wosautos12.gif