New V8's

gilson65

Phil, you didn't say anything about blackout windows and no interiors. Another senior's moment? :)

I bought the SuperCheap and the Betta cars and the paintwork is excellent. The yellow paint is solid, possibly the best I've seen. They do need lowering and the front tyres need to be profiled to get that distinct angled look.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

Bump: I get sick of asking for windows and drivers and I think that the cars should improve with each release they seem to improve one thing and then stuff something else.

Besides I now have a mould finished for the interiors and will remake a window mould so I can offer them to anyone wanting to open out the windows.

Phil

Phil, not to rush you or anything but do you think you'll have something for the Christmas holidays? And if so, should we be sounding out how many members want some? Will you be doing interiors and windows for all the V8 models?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

Bump: I will be doing both interiors and the Falcon glass will be the first as I still have a CAT one to do. I am hoping that the new cars are the same size. I already have moulds for the glass for the early cars as I made some resins from them.

I should have interiors available within a couple of weeks.Then onto the glass.

Phil

Terry: We have tested spongies and they seem good even when narrowed to the 7mm width, so that seems like a good way to go,I am waiting on some more to arrive from Gill and I have some Patto Euro wheels modified ready ,I also have cast a mould for the Aston light covers.

Work bench is that what is under all those projects?

I have about 10 urgent projects andabout 40 other started or ready to start.But having to come to work cuts into my time!

Phil