Brm Australian Championships

John FPR7

The 1/24 scale BRM Italia Australian Championships 2015 are to be held on Saturday 11th of July.

Individual events are held at Fulham Park Raceway, Lockleys starting at 11 am and concluding at 5 pm

The we travel about 2 kms to the Western Adelaide Raceway 8 lane circuit at Glenleg North for the Teams Enduro Event.

There is a BBQ tea to be arranged. between 5 & 6 pm

For more details check FPR website at : www.slotcarsadelaide.com or email me, John, fpr10@bigpond.com

also Mobile: 0142 857 008

<a href=th_BRM%20Italia%20Aust%20Champ%202015.jp

Edited by John FPR7

Cars are available from most Slot Car Raceways.

I supply most of the spare parts and BRM E22 tyres for the BRM Cars

All Cars except the MJK Classic Le Mans Class are to be fitted with BRM E22 tyres

In the Open GT class most are fitting BRM Group C rims and the E22 tyres to suit.

They have been fitted to most Scale Auto Cars except the Porsche 997 is too Narrow so we have another solution to try.

For Parts contact John: fpr10@bigpond.com or mobile 0412 857 008

Edited by John FPR7

• 4 weeks later...

There are still 2 team places left for the BRM Group C Enduro at the new 8 lane track at Glenelg North .

I can help with cars if you don't have any - at a very modest cost. There are Divisions A & B

depending on the driver seeding for the teams . There are trophies for each division.

We have 4 Division A Teams and 2 Division B teams entered at the moment so more Division B teams would be encouraged. But also except Division A if entered.

The Enduro starts at 6pm Saturday 11/6/2015 at the 8 Lane Aston Raceway, Glenelg North - email fpr10@bigpond.com. The teams are for 4 drivers . However we do allow double up of drivers in teams

if short of a driver we can arrange a fill in .

Also entries for the Individual events at Fulham Park Raceway, Lockleys are going well for most cases

These are events are from 11 am to 5 pm on the Saturday afternoon on the Lincoln Park Circuit.

If you are interested in attending , driving or entering a car the BRM Italia Australian Championships 2015

Please contact me John, FPR7 by email FPR10@bigpond.com or 0412 857 008

Hot-Pit-Girls-12.jpg

Our team is doing the enduro in this event. It will be exhausting as most enduro are so we have enlisted the help of professional people to assist us in our goal. The one on the left is a psychic nutritionist and the one on the right is a meteorologist.

Edited by jphanna

Shed People Mutual Admiration Society

2 times Australian National Champion

1991-Flexicar 1999- Group 12 Sedan

I have both of those ummmm professionals booked as massage therapists for my guys at the enduro. We are an ageing team and need the extra circulation that a good rub down brings :lol:

We will certainly be engaging in team hugs when this one is over, win or lose...

• Upvote 1

I have both of those ummmm professionals booked as massage therapists for my guys at the enduro. We are an ageing team and need the extra circulation that a good rub down brings :lol:

We will certainly be engaging in team hugs when this one is over, win or lose...

Yep my shoulders have been a bit sore lately may need a massage from our professionals ��

Edited by Mondeo74

i didnt hire them for me, they are for my team mates who are highly strung, high maintenace Divas.

we did a test run last night on the new 8 laner. it gonna be race of survival. there was more prangs than you would see on a first time ever, school excursion to a slot car track using hire cars. mutilple headlights missing, and rear spoilers were broken or just hanging on by the end of it. one body came completely off.

it was fun night and congratulations on the new track. Its great to drive on.

BRM.png

Hi, Here is the prize for first place on the BRM Italia Australian 1/24 Group C Championship. The car is supplied by BRM Italia.The winner will also receive a trophy .

This is the individual event BRM Group C event - not the Enduro

All Individual events have a 1st & 2nd place trophy

There is a concours trophy for all cars entered & raced in the individual events

For the Enduro there is a trophy for each member of the team in Division 1 and Division 2

There is a trophy for the 2nd place teams in each Division.

There is a concours trophy for the entered Enduro team cars

Cheers, John Smedley

FULHAM PARK RACEWAY

BRM_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We had our first practice session yesterday for the BRM Enduro to be held at the new high-speed 8-lane W.A.R. track

very fast times were set by all the 6 teams entered, and this promises for a very close and fast Enduro this Saturday night

we still have one further practice session this Thursday night

can't wait for the racing

:rolleyes:

What a great session yesterday. Had my first drive of a BRM Car and first time at the new W.A.R. track and all I can say is WOW!

The car was a dream to drive and the flow of the raceway was terrific + getting a 5.047 lap time really topped it off.

Can't wait till the enduro next Saturday and practice at FPR on Friday for the individual races.

What a great experience.

The Track is coming up really good . It is rubbered up more than the first practice . Not many prangs this time. I think we are getting a handle on the W.A.R. track and the cars were handling better with the more grip.

Great effort from David Pom & Mike & FPR helpers to get the track operating on time for the event .

Nice circuit with a few tricky bits to make it interesting - very fast though with the FTD of 4.6 seconds for a Toyota 88C ,

Looking forward to Saturday with arguably the top drivers in South Australia competing. ( no interstate drivers ???)

any photos of the new track?

Hi mate, the 8 lane hire car track at tbirds. flatten the bank completely, add a small kink on main straight, and you got it in one.

we rolling up thurs night for testing and practice. i will surprise the boys with our new corporate race uniform for the race.

SLAP.jpg

Edited by jphanna