manic35

Podium Checkered Background

I'm building together a winner's podium for my new track but can't find a podium checkered background anywhere on the net.

I need a decent quality image (to be printed at 11cm x 7.5cm) hopefully with some typical sponsorship logos down the sides etc.

Has anyone come across one? Any help appreciated.

Tell me the size of the checkers you want, logos etc, and I could put it all together in Autocad.

Quality will be as good as your printer can handle from the autocad side, and as good as the sponsor logo image available.

If you want to paste together a mock up of what you would like I can finis it from there.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

Duct Tape do a chequered version fyi.

In NZ Mitre 10 mega often have it on sale with other pattern prints.

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Thanks for the tips Capri-corn7, I decided to knock something up in Photoshop.

I haven't installed the piece on my track as yet, I still need to add some flag poles (metal behind the checkered background) along with some small topiary shrubs each side of the podium perhaps. I also need to find some good driver figures.

Podium-001.jpg

Podium-002.jpg

Very cool there Manic

Nice job

Don't forget the bottle of Champagne

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

They are available in 1/35.

03_old_town_zps3fb32a87.jpg

Sorry, I didn't get a photo of it before I put it in the drain, but it's definitely a bubbly bottle. Also beer, wine, milk and water bottles available.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Ah, the drain this time, always the inventor.

You need to post some more of your latter works Embs, I do like looking at them, or have I just missed them.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

I've not done any diorama work for awhile. Been hooked on scratch building cars lately.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

BNA ModelWorld. From memory these were part of a 'bulk pack' of bottles from Verlinden.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg