Missed Birthday

rosco01

Forum missed my birthday.... checked profile - yes, I'm 60 today.... clicked up another year from yesterday....

Opened my stashed away presents ..... two Alan Green Camaro's..... white one was perfect out of the box.

Green one (in colour) has taken all night to get right.... learned a lot about Pioneer... now running like a purring kitten..

Can now get a constant tick-over at 0.28 volts.... just ticking over - those American spoked wheels look just great at that speed.... no, come to think of it - they look great at all speeds.... have to set some track up on the weekend and play with the new toys....

Won't get my Slot-It controller until the kids/grand-kids present it back to me.... looks good in the wrapping now... the intrigue has returned....

frats,

Rosco

Thanks Bram and Ember - I feel like I'm 60 now..

Off to restaurant tomorrow night.... Mrs Rosco did me a wonderful roast last night....will catch up with family tomorrow.

Yes, those Pioneer cars look amazing... will make a report on what I found with the problem child - but it's purring like a kitten now.

frats,

Rosco

Congrats on another year roaming this earth...

ps. Jealous of your Camaro's... I can only drool over them...

Yes, SR - they are indeed beautiful models - Jules has really set the bar very highly with these two - I don't believe they will be my last Pioneers... seriously looking at the notchback Ponies... and maybe a fastback.

Thanks for the congrats... have every intention of sticking around just a tad longer on mother earth yet.... just getting the hang of being a "senior citizen".... day 2 today...

frats,

Rosco

Congrats on another year roaming this earth...

ps. Jealous of your Camaro's... I can only drool over them...

S_R, you must have a birthday coming up. We all do. Get the hints out there, start now.

Edited by Wobble
bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

I guess the folks that wrote the forum software assumed that you would know when your own birthday is, Ross. ;)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Ha Ha, Ember.....yes, I haven't forgotten one yet.... well, my own anyway - Can't remember the first two, but have managed to look forward and remember most of the other 58.

Good point - all my children phoned me on the day .. we're off to dinner tonight and I get my Slot-It controller... Mrs. Rosco has to hand the wrapped package to them so they can present it to me.... protocol, you understand...?

Work continuing on Pioneer Camaro's... nearly there.

Thanks to all who have posted with undertones of congratulations... hope I'm still here for my 70th..

frats,

Rosco

Forum missed my birthday.... checked profile - yes, I'm 60 today.... clicked up another year from yesterday....

frats,

Rosco

The forum didn't miss your birthday, it's your friends that never posted in the birthday section ......... happy belated b'day

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

And you might've managed to buy a few more friends by then. ;)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction