Round 9 Bat Florio

kalbfellp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to much between AMCC, Rossko and myself in the Raids. Its coming down to the wire people . Thanks again Boss & co. for a great round. Now all we need is the wheels to fall off the UTE and all will be right in the Universe :P:D .

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks guys.

Loving how consistent it's been.

I think Phil is glad I didn't run my bmw as it is by far the quicker car here.

Hi Boss302, Miveson and all.

Thanks for great run in WRC and Historic. Good to see some of the podium positions still in contention.

Noticed the comment about my Subaru kart. Not sure whether this is something to do with my past sporting activities. I also spent 25 years sailing competitively so lucky it was not called a boat. As a sailmaker perhaps I should add a sail.

Cannot say I did much to my Subaru between years 3-4 but perhaps like many of us it put on a little weight. I know I had to take most of the weight off my Ford RS200 and put it inside body but this does not seem to have done it any harm. It is still very average.

Message to Shadow_Rusty. Seeing as you broke Scaly mould look out in 2016. That is if you do not pike out and join Team MSC.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Hoping to either aquire a SRP 16k, or it will get it's Scaley 18k back...

That rotten Fly 18k will be sent to the graveyard...

1 more round at Phil's to go.

I'm hoping the big truck will earn me another win.

Awe schucks guys...

Awesome to know that you guys have been impressed by it, and or, enjoyed driving it...

The utes are fun as they slide so well on the larger corners due to their long wheelbase.

Obviously, it's the very tight hairpins that let it down a little, but every vehicle has it's Achilles heal.

Also, depending on what rules change, will determine how well the truck fares.

My advice would be to force unlocked axles (must use shocks and minimum 5mm travel) and a 'control tyre' (hopefully the 40+ shore ones Phil is considering).

Other than that, you wouldn't want any more power than the stock motor, and lead under the chassis steps works well.

Ga41t you did have aproblem with a cracked rear wheel,I have glued it and now seems O/K. Should hold up for the two stages.

Rusty I think looking up the axles may make the Ninco more reliable, it is hard to maintain a good gear mesh with the axle floating around so much.I will look at this more after the last stage.